• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know nothing around here, for I am still very new.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lady Klee

Hello all.
I know that you can see my name and that I know a little about computers. I however don't know a lot about this website. And would like to learn more about it. I also would like to make new friends, so far I may have one too three.
And the one Q for all of you.
How many are so ready for CoM coming out for the PS2?

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
hi im Travis (aka Kain)
if you need help feel free to ask
i could care less for CoM

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Welcome to KHI:thumbup:
I believe we've met so I'll skip the formal introduction.
I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you need a friend feel free to PM me.
Thanks for the rep earlier.
I wasn't excited when CoM came out way back when , but I am going to buy Re: CoM this time around.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welcome to KH Insider, I'm SilverJ and as long as you follow the rules and don't double post, necropost (revive long gone topics), spam, or anger the staff, you should be just fine. Also, I wasn't as much of a fan back when CoM came out, but I am now. Had things been different, I would of gotten CoM, but they weren't, so I'm definitely looking forward to Re: CoM. :thumbsup:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay well welcome to the site, and i would say pm me if you need a friend, but the real way to make friends is just post in sections that you like and you will eventually get to know those people real way so have lots of fun and post lots. Also i will say this just so i won't sound rude,if you need help or any advice just pm me.
See you around.

Back