• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know what Terra's heartless is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Ok so don't read this if you hate spoilers. (But what would you be doing in this section in the first place?)

Well anyway, you know that at the end of BBs Xenhort steals Terra's body and heart. He says 'I will use your darkness as my weapon.'
Well, you know how Ansem has that annoying heartless that blocks half your attacks?I think that is Terra's heart, consumed by darkness.

ALSO: The reason the thought jumped out at me was because the gardian heartless thingy has a X across his chest like TAV all have

Last edited:

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Nopes. That's Master Xehanort's heart.

You know why Ansem wears similar clothes to MX's. :D

JTD95

Nopes. That's Master Xehanort's heart.

You know why Ansem wears similar clothes to MX's. :D

Ansem the Seeker of Darkness has Master Xehanorts heart. The person who posted this thread is talking about the heartless guardian behind Ansem, the same heartless that is behind Terranort in his final battle against Aqua.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay, Neither Terra nor MX created a heartless or a nobody in BBS.

When MX release his heart it went straight to Terra's body and possessed him. So MX did NOT create a heartless, because heartless are only made if the heart is consumed by darkness.

Because MX did NOT create a heartless, his body and soul did NOT become a nobody because nobodies are only made if they heart becomes a heartless.

When Terranort stabbed himself with the keyblade he did NOT make a heartless because he did NOT release his heart. He LOCKED his and MX's hearts, which in turn also LOCKED their memories which explains the memory loss of Terranort.

The only heartless and nobody Terranort ever made is XH and Xemnas, that's it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
what MX done was entirely different from how a heartless is made.

When MX release his heart it went straight to Terra's body and possessed him. So MX did NOT create a heartless, because heartless are only made if the heart is consumed by darkness.

Because MX did NOT create a heartless, his body and soul did NOT become a nobody because nobodies are only made if they heart becomes a heartless.

When Terranort stabbed himself with the keyblade he did NOT make a heartless because he did NOT release his heart. He LOCKED his and MX's hearts, which in turn also LOCKED their memories which explains the memory loss of Terranort.

damn beat me to it XD

Allister Rose

French Lover

there is apossibility that going through the door to radiant gardens heart caused there hearts to be unlocked or maybe jsut one of them. if you see XH, he retains similar form of MX.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
IIRC, darkness users have the ability to manipulate their own darkness; I assume this is the reason behind Guardian.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I didn't need to read it to know it was a spoiler. The title itself was a major spoiler. :|

Can the name of it change or something? :|

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Oh, the Guardian? I didn't get that at first. But most probably...

it's Apprentice Xehanort's rage combined with darkness. Watch a True Final Boss video. That is, if you don't mind spoilers (this was pretty dumb to say).

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
THE GUARDIAN IS MX's DAMN KEYBLADE!
You see his Keyblade turn into the Guardian. Why can't the Guardians seen in the game ge the same Guardian? You people love to make everything complicated.

Ansem SOD is MX with Terra's heart starting to, or already, fuse with it.
Xehanort's body is gone forever.
Xemnas is Terra's body and soul with memories from MX's, Terra's and XtA lives.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If Guardian was MX's keyblade, then he technically would have been dual-wielding his keyblade twice.

lycropath

THE GUARDIAN IS MX's DAMN KEYBLADE!
You see his Keyblade turn into the Guardian. Why can't the Guardians seen in the game ge the same Guardian? You people love to make everything complicated.

Ansem SOD is MX with Terra's heart starting to, or already, fuse with it.
Xehanort's body is gone forever.
Xemnas is Terra's body and soul with memories from MX's, Terra's and XtA lives.

The Guardian isn`t his keyblade, when you fight Xehanort one of his main attacks is pinning you down with the Guardian while he wails on you with his keyblade.

Just think of the Guardian as something like Soul Eater, a physical manifestation of Darkness in the shape of a monster instead of a sword.

Aqualung

Come to think of it, Ansem SoD does possess Riku in KH1, yet Riku is able to come back because he's banished to the darkness. If Xehanort completely took over Terra's body, that means Terra (or at least his heart) would be in Kingdom Hearts wouldn't he? Or is there something different about the two situations that I'm not aware of?

.... lol guess this means Ventus still has competition for Aqua. :p

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Technically speaking, XH isn't much of a Heartless either. He has about as much in common with the Heartless as Namine does with the Nobodies.
As for the Guardian, whatever it is, is seems to have a deep connection to XH, as it also seemed to flinch in pain every time XH was hit hard.

Come to think of it, Ansem SoD does possess Riku in KH1, yet Riku is able to come back because he's banished to the darkness. If Xehanort completely took over Terra's body, that means Terra (or at least his heart) would be in Kingdom Hearts wouldn't he? Or is there something different about the two situations that I'm not aware of?

No, the two cases are different.
XH took over Riku's body and expelled his heart from it, giving complete, unchallenged control to XH.
MX possessed Terra, but, unlike XH, MX did not expel Terra's heart. Instead, it would seem he planned on absorbing Terra's heart into his own, which, I get the feeling, would more or less erase Terra from existance.

Back