• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who the Mysterious Figure really is!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Who or what do you all think the MF is then? The only other thing is that MF is a non-canon person that won't matter like kh2fm's secret boss.

CreativeGenius13

I'm telling you, MF is an Echo from the Past or Future left by the strong residual feeling left by someone with an extremly strong heart (which, in this game, Who doesn't?)

Gram

Banned
Awards
its possible but you need a heartless to have a nobody, that doesnt mean master E's body didnt leave some sort of being behing tho.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well there is only one organistation member with a heartless, so apparantly you don't strictly need a heartless to be a nobody.
I'm not saying I agree with the theory, I'm just saying we can't rule pretty much anything out until we get more information

CreativeGenius13

Actualy, Xemnas and Roxas are the only people with a KNOWN Heartless. I've actually wondered if Blizard Lord and Fire Lord are Axel and Vexin's Heartless.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i was thinking that the heartless boss over the clock tower was either marluxia's or luxords...or mysterious figure's heartless...

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually the Phantom is visually based off of one of Disney's books Peter and the Shadow Thieves. So it's, more or less, a spiritual successor to said book.

Allister Rose

French Lover
true, but his attacks are similar to marluxia's and mysterious figure. but then again it could be luxord...considering it's nomura's favorite character. that or nomura intentionally made luxord have all these common elements

Iridium

Awards
Well it's not unlike Nomura to incorporate attack styles, moves, visual cues etc. of other characters so it's most likely that he delved into his old projects as inspiration. Directors do it oh so often you'll lose count.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm...i guess you're right...oh well i'm patient, i dont need to know who he is yet. the mystery is what makes him so cool (hopefully he's an original character)

Iridium

Awards
hopefully he's an original character

snide.jpg

Well, we saw how that turned out for Vanitas.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah....nomura should give up with the replicas....still theres a good chance. all secret bosses have turned out to be original

Relix

A traveler
Awards
...What? Vanitas IS an original character. Yes, he has Sora's face, yes he was originally the darkness of Ven, but he's still an original character :/

I think they meant original as in appearances and would be therefore fairly difficult to guess. but i wouldn't mind another clone of riku tho -looks at Repliku and sighs-

CreativeGenius13

Actually the Phantom is visually based off of one of Disney's books Peter and the Shadow Thieves. So it's, more or less, a spiritual successor to said book.

Well, For starters, Ridley's books suck. He does not know how to keep track of his characters and some of his writing is very poor.

Back on Topic, That book came out 4 years ago, long after KH was releaced in Japan.

impart

Climb The Sky
ohhhh that would be sexy!

no, but yeah
it may be him, good job.

Hearrless and Nobodies weren't made until between BBS and KH1. AFTER Terranort became ATW's apprentice.

see, this is what I thought too, but I just saw the cutscene right now on Ven's story where xehanort is trying to get Ven to give in to darkness, and hes like "nooo master im not ready"

and then xehanort kicks him over on his back and is like
"psh you would rather die then use the darkness"

you know that part?

Ven is surrounded by Neo heartless isnt he?

anyone know that that's about? just wonderin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back