• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think Oathy posted the recipe here like a year ago, that's when I tried my own but it didn't really come out too good. I think I'll try again sometime.

AWOL

If you paid any attention at all, you'd know you wouldn't need one...:angry:

Josh

Silver Member
Yeah we tried about 2 years ago and lol it came out terrible my mom gave it out to all my neighbors just to get rid of it, HAH!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yum. If I had time, I'd totally make some.

JULIO VP

That looks like buble gum ice cream....if only i had time b/c it gets efing hot here

T

Twilight_Flame

do to lack of ice-cream maker and time I just took vanilla ice cream mixed it with sea-salt and blue food coloring. Tasted pretty good to me...now I want some *pout* does anyone know how much difference that is from making it from scratch cause I know the recipe I saw mentioned vanilla extract so I figured may be just using vanilla ice cream would work. I decided to make some for an anime club party once and had limited time and didn't have all the ingrdients needed, we had sea salt though so I just pulled out the vanilla ice-cream we had and blue food coloring and mixed it really well and refroze it. Everyone at the meeting really liked it. Me and my friend Dress like Axel and Roxas and passed it out. Also didn't have time to shape it so we just brought cones. not saying it would be as good as making it from scratched but its a quick and easy way if you really wants some but lack the stuff or don't have time.

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
do to lack of ice-cream maker and time I just took vanilla ice cream mixed it with sea-salt and blue food coloring. Tasted pretty good to me...now I want some *pout* does anyone know how much difference that is from making it from scratch cause I know the recipe I saw mentioned vanilla extract so I figured may be just using vanilla ice cream would work. I decided to make some for an anime club party once and had limited time and didn't have all the ingrdients needed, we had sea salt though so I just pulled out the vanilla ice-cream we had and blue food coloring and mixed it really well and refroze it. Everyone at the meeting really liked it. Me and my friend Dress like Axel and Roxas and passed it out. Also didn't have time to shape it so we just brought cones. not saying it would be as good as making it from scratched but its a quick and easy way if you really wants some but lack the stuff or don't have time.

I like that idea. I think I'll just buy some popsicle molds and do that. It's better than making it from scratch cuz you can use fat free frozen yogurt and make it healthier. Heavy cream is way too fattening, especially for just after the holidays!

Pavilion

First im amazed that this thread is still current after 2 years -_-" and

T_T

I wish i could cook...... I tried to make a Vegemite and butter sandwich and that sucked it tasted like burnt

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve been planning to make some sea-salt ice cream for like a year, but I still haven`t made it yet!!! I`m actually a pretty good cook, I can make really good brownies and I can make cookies pretty well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back