• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I made this thread for true kh fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom-kid

hi guys this thread was made for people who wish they had a keyblade or that Kairi was there girlfriend basically a thread for friends to hang out and talk:D

So let's get started hi how you doing I'm kingdom kid you can call me Rora wich is my kh name that my friends call me :cool:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Forgive me for this intrusion, but I feel I must state my opinion on this matter.

If any of you truly wish to own a keyblade, or wish that Kairi was your girlfriend, or harbor any other feelings that are equal to or above the aforementioned ones, it is my firm belief that you all desperately need to chuck your PS2 out of a 3rd story window and drop your Kingdom Hearts discs and paraphernalia into a vat of acid.

Are you aware that nothing in the Kingdm Hearts series is real? They are pixels cast upon a screen created my programs. They cannot feel, cannot touch, cannot convey true emotion. If Kairi were your girlfriend (how this happened, we will not get into today), she would not convey true emotion. She is imaginary, a fictional character in a fictional game.

For those of you who want Keyblades. A Keyblade has no practical use in today's world. It is most likely the equivalent of swinging around a stick with a lump at one end. You will not be granted powers, your heart is not "pure" or "strong", and nothing that happened to the character of Sora in the Kingdom Hearts game's will ever happen to you. Reflecting projectiles will be impossible, no one will fear you and a bullet can easil subdue any threat you may happen to pose.

As for being true KH "fans", you are not fans. You are obsessees.

gjkc4204

Oh come on Blackest night its fun to pretend like back when U were 5 plus the keyblades go over realy well in conventions
and about Kairi I find it hard for some on to get off on pixels its kinda weird
but yeah just let us be happy we need SOMETHING to do and dont flame

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
kingdom-kid said:
hi guys this thread was made for people who wish they had a keyblade or that Kairi was there girlfriend basically a thread for friends to hang out and talk:D

So let's get started hi how you doing I'm kingdom kid you can call me Rora wich is my kh name that my friends call me :cool:

that's farther than obssesion

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
I am not flaming.

If you truly need something to do, then it is my firm belief that you go outside and engage in non-KH oriented activities. Run, play basketball, stare at the sky, swim, do anything. I personally have found many a rare talent by just trying new things. I can now throw cards very well, speak French and have taken up Tae Kwon Do in order to get out of thehouse for hours on end.

Conventions are all well and good. I myself occaisonally enjoy just being someone I'm not. But I always remember that single fact. I am NOT the person I am imitating. I can throw cards and speak French, but I am no Gambit. I have facial hair and can play guitar, but I am no Ed Sloan.

I wish happiness on you all, but you must remember that what you are imitating is not real. My obsession with Crossfade is most likely greater in magnitude than the one you have with Kingdom Hearts, but I am aware that my obsession is based on something that truly exists. You are basing your obsession on essentially, nothing more than numbers and programs.

gjkc4204

You are basing your obsession on essentially, nothing more than numbers and programs.
well duh fictional stuff is almost always cooler and I guess U are right but KH isnt totally my life I can speak some french as well as soccer and swimming I LOVE my pool I kinda like runninng/walking

kingdom-kid

thats not true I swim I play soccer I do all sorts of things I'm not some fat kid who sits on the floor playing kh until my eyes bleed so I'm just saying you should thank about what your posting before you post it.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
This is sad. If you want a girlfriend go and get off your lazy a**es and turn off the PS2 and go and get one. Instead of droling all over your PS2 controller "pretending" you have one

this is my opinion as well.

ffkh

blackest night you're a kill joy.
but thanks for the reality check

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Yes kingdom-kid, I should "thank" about what I post. It is still my firm belief that you should quit KH, if only for a week or so. Someone who obsesses over pixels desperately needs an intervention.

I fyou want a girlfriend, get people skills and get one. If you want a keyblade, take up martial arts and learn to use a real weapon.

gjkc4204

Blackest Night said:
Yes kingdom-kid, I should "thank" about what I post. It is still my firm belief that you should quit KH, if only for a week or so. Someone who obsesses over pixels desperately needs an intervention.
I agree to the fullest getting "aroused" over pixels and paintings is just wrong and wierd

kingdom-kid

oh and by the way I do have a girlfriend I just did this for fun so back off and I don't drool over Kairi sickos she s not real duh!!!!!!!

P.S still THINK about what your posting before you post it cause otherwise you could end up flaming when you don't mean to

RoxasRulzUAll

Man dude (blackestnight), take a chill pill. A. It was a joke, if you couldn't see that, I know a great eye doctor for you. B. Like you said we all enjoy being people we're not, but you made it sound like we're all Kairi obsessed, losers, and we think that a keyblade will come to us if someone pities us enough. I admit some people here probably are (NOT ME!!!) but you're stereotyping. Think before you post moron.

Dark mage231

nowhere and everywhere sometimes at the same time
yo yo yo calm down we all know that KHII isn't real just some writes figment of his own little world but basically this is darn I gotta start thinking about my posts ok I'm only 9 but.. even I dont pretend I have a keyblade I'm not taking sides but this could cause some serious problems so just calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back