• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I may have been right...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

When I first joined, I posted a thread listing several possible connection between Sora Ventus and Roxas (sorry, can't provide the link). Now, first I'd like to state that some of those weren't my, but were thought up by other people.
You see, one of my theories stated that Ventus may have met Kairi at some point, so when her heart found it's way into Sora's in kh1, trace memories of Ventus influenced Roxas's appearance. I took a lot of dirt from that theory. "I doubt Dilan and Aeleus would have let Ventus see the princess" or "Why would Kairi remember Ventus"

1) Ventus if a f@&king keyblade wielder. I'm sure he can hold his own against a couple of guards.
2) I said "Trace memories". You remember Chain of Memories, right? Just because you can't remember something, doesn't mean that the memories aren't there.
3) Recent pictures show Aqua talking to/seeing Kairi, show there is a small chance that Ventus may also meet her

DISCUSS!!

αsiя

space coke
Yea I heard this theory too

Its not my favorite but its possible

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
When I first joined, I posted a thread listing several possible connection between Sora Ventus and Roxas (sorry, can't provide the link).

I believe it was this one, yes?

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/138556-possible-ven-sora-roxas-theories.html

You see, one of my theories stated that Ventus may have met Kairi at some point, so when her heart found it's way into Sora's in kh1, trace memories of Ventus influenced Roxas's appearance.

I'm hoping that's a reference to mine, seeing as how I was the one to do that one awhile back.

"I doubt Dilan and Aeleus would have let Ventus see the princess" or "Why would Kairi remember Ventus"

1) Ventus if a f@&king keyblade wielder. I'm sure he can hold his own against a couple of guards.
2) I said "Trace memories". You remember Chain of Memories, right? Just because you can't remember something, doesn't mean that the memories aren't there.
3) Recent pictures show Aqua talking to/seeing Kairi, show there is a small chance that Ventus may also meet her

I don't really think Kairi was any royalty, just some normal girl who lived with her normal old grandmother. The only thing she was princess of was a pure heart.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
For one, just because Kairi is a PoH, doesn't mean that she is royalty. Take Alice for example. She wasn't a queen or anything like royalty at all.

This isn't one of my favorite theories, but what you say could be the truth. In my opinion though, I just don't see any of this happening.

Cexiangel

Thanks for the link

I'm hoping that's a reference to mine, seeing as how I was the one to do that one awhile back.

I don't know to be honest. It's possible, but I wasn't really paying attention to whose theories they were. sorry

I don't really think Kairi was any royalty, just some normal girl who lived with her normal old grandmother. The only thing she was princess of was a pure heart.

I'm aware of this, but people still ripped on me anyway. I hate flamers so much. I mean, they can rip on me, but I'd appreciate it if they were a little nicer about it.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh this theory again =/
anything is possible but i dont think this is how it will happen

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, but the question is whether or not he'll try to force his way into the castle through the front door, past Dilan and Aeleus, as opposed to finding an alternate route that doesn't involve unneccessary violence.

True, but like you said, these are recent pictures. Had we known that Aqua would meet Kairi previously, say, at the time you made that thread, there would probably be less flames.

Anyway, it's more possible than some other theories I've read.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess this theory is pretty good, but I don't really think it's going to happen. Ther might be a chance that Ventus will meet Kairi, but we can't be too sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back