• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i might get killed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Well, the answer is very simple, next time your on the phone with him, or talking to him, get a tape recorder and record what he says, then go to a local police department, play it for them, and get his little puck-ass arrested for threatening

Joy

Bronze Member
And if this is true and his ex-friend's brother is part of The Bloods. You really think the brother is going to let ace get away with putting his little brother in jail? Again, it's if this is true. And I have no knowledge really on how gang's operate, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
^ Exactly, and even if the leader did, knowing members of the bloods still isn't something to be proud of. Both the bloods and crips are just gigantic faggots. They're so stupid. The Yakuza could pwn both of them at once. Serious.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
...Yeah I live in a place that's torn by gangs and diversity. It's called Norn Iron. I'm aware that you've solved your problem by now but should this reoccur:

1) Get a milk bottle.
2) Get gas...oline.
3) Put gasoline into milk bottle (half full).
4) Stuff as much kitchen roll down into the bottleneck as possible withOUT letting the paper touch the gasoline liquid.
5) Light the top of the kitchen roll.
6) OMFG THROW IT THROW IT IT'S LIKE A FREAKIN' GRENADE!!!!

>.>

I swear I've never done this before in my life.

No, seriously.

i.Organization

Wow, i agree with everyone, call the cops. But oh well if you "patched" everything up i guess it's ok. But don't let your guard down.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I remember when I was in a gang three years ago. I got shot because I wouldn't buy him a Christmas present. He takes presents very seriously, and I didn't get him one. He tried to pull a gun on me, but luckily I can spit lasers through my eye to block the bullets. I still got injured, and have had internal bleeding since then.

Man, I should have called the cops. ;)

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
All I can say is....HA HA. Sucks to be you kid.

That was not needed. Gtfo.

--------------------------------------------

Honestly call the cops. People can go to jail for threatening to kill you. If you tell the cops just who said what, you will be protected don't worry. That's what the police is for, and chances are, then your friends probably never were your real friends, so it doesn't matter. They will go to jail for giving you death threats.

Oh, I Know more I said I knew 4 12 year old bloods.....

He means it's not something to be proud of to know any gang members personally anyway.

Last edited:

ace12993

actually we did patch it up,but he said after the winter break my school is having i have to give him 30$ or il get "shot". I dont have the money,i also wanna c what will happen if anything. So yeah he started again. Im gettin real sick of it, my cousin just told me to **** em up.

FireFox.

Lawl... First off... you believe him?? I mean come on, you know this sick world, they'll do anything to get what they want...

I'd take you're cousin's advice.

ace12993

ok now i realy need some advise on tuesday i think im gonna have to deal with this and try to end it once and for all,but i wanna do it before, I don't know what to do,and for some reason im unbeleivably nervous, help some help!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back