• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► i might get killed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusCoreHacker

Funny?

I am guessing you live in the Suburbs, which means you know little of how things work in the streets. Move to the city and see how things really are on the other of city.

^ True

I Live in a Black Cmmunity...Where a 12 year old COULD Actually Calls Bloods on you..My Brothers and his Friends et cussed out for talking junk of their phones like every day..... Someone Gets into a Fight at School.
A Group of Girls Come to Jump that girl...and end up throwing a chair at my sisters window thinking it was the girls..and he other day..my brothers nearly got in the middle of a driveby shooting..or i heard...

I Dont really mind my Cmmunity..my family wants to move..but i want to stay.

jazz16

I Doubt he's gonna kill you. But don't be a snitch either. What i woul do is get my peoples and do whatever. But your only 13 and don't seem to know to many people like that. So i would think you are screwed. Try not to let him know if you scared is my advice.

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Here what you do:

Step 1: Call your ex-friend and see if he lying or bluffing.

Step 2: Call your local police. If they don't belive you then go back to step 1 and use a tape recording.

Step 3: use a defesne or anything.

Step 4: They Made killed your parent. Or move to someone else house.

5: Confront him once and for all.

Okay if you don't do anything, I'll be glad to heard it in the news

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
well, first off- this can be very serious. To threaten someone elses life like that is not good. You should call the cops if you are that afraid. Did you tell your parents? if so, what did they say to do?

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I doubt the leader of the bloods is going to accept a 12 year old.

Na where I live there was a drug bust with a bunch of latin kings being arrested and they had forms with 12 year old kids names on it. Apparently they accept members in a profesional manner in my town. So i figure if one gang accepts 12 year olds, another will.

Ok... And for this whole topic, what good is it going to do asking people on the internet. I live in a bad environment man, I was almost stabbed for wearing the wrong colors *blue* but some bloods i knew stood up for me. Anywayz the internet isn't going to help you, either call the police, tell your parents, or settle things once and for all and bang out.

Last edited:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
well, obviuosly he is lienig out his...
serioulsy, listen to what they said before.
and if he wants to be ur friend then say yes and try to avoid him.it works sumtimes

P

ProstheticLeg

haha. Thats all I really got to say.

God youre such an idiot, if he said he would kill you and meant it, you'd be dead by now.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
First of all, I think it´s hillarius. All of it! Gangs, threaths and so on...

Second: You are and idiot, in all ways. Let me prove it.
-Idiot one: You beleve him.
-Idiot two: You haven´t said anything to your parents or the police
-Idiot three: You tried to pach things up whit him, it may sound good but think of it. He gets a 'friend' that is afraid of him= easy manipulation whit diffrent threats.
-Idiot four: You only ask on the internet, biggest of em all.

Third: If you do really hate being under a threath, contact the police, whit proof, in secret. After that tell your parents and ask your parents to request an protection program, so you get an new ID in another city or something. Then have the police arrest your x-fiend and his brother (the brother shud be a part criminal in this crime otherwise it was just a big ol´ bluff).

See not so hard.

Color Me Knievel

Sweden's dearly beloved ass
8D Let's all go get killed cuz we're not giving faggot gangster a sum of money less than $50! WOW!

If you die, you die. Your fault for not knowing how to resolve it. It's already been said about... a thousand times on how to make sure you DON'T die, but I doubt you listen so... it's your fault if you die now.

If it's a bluff, you're an idiot. nuff said 8D

ace12993

i have a way to resolve it,i would fight em and **** em up, but i can't do it in school and he lives far far far away from me........oh and i thought of tellin my parents but then they would go down to the schhool start some $h!t and then everybody would go like "0o0o0o you called ur parents to help you, you could have just fought em"

Gurren Brigade FTW!
What the hell? Big difrence if someone ya don´t really know thinks you´re a wimp.
For the love of god, nerly all in my class hates me and I don´t even know why they do. So, do what you need and forget the idiots!

Shadukai X

Banned
Seriously dude, LISTEN TO US

Tell your parents, they can help. And CALL THE FRICKING POLICE.

And fighting is not going to help AT ALL. You will probably make things worse.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Well then I can say that they´re even worse.
And don´t really have a sence of understanding.
Ya know, ya don´t live life reacting to ewerything ppl tell you...

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Uh Ace I would say just call the Police cause something like this happened where I live just a few days ago and someone did die. So either call the police or tell your parents either that or your screwed.

RIDE OR DIE ACE! RIDE OR DIE!

lawl..but really why did you ask on the Internet? Shouldn't you like know what to do in situations like this? Also if you believed what he said why didn't you tell someone already? WTFYO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back