• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need a hug....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
Marluxia Revenge said:
my friend has a slim one. it's mega cool. but it over heats. xD

i sometimes worry about that with mine it gets way to hot for my liking lol but its quiet

SilverKiento

Website
www.xanga.com
If I get really lucky, I'll have my brand new PS2 tonight.

I'm gonna clean the house and stuff so my mom won't have any work to do so she can take me to the mall.

Plus good kharma. :)

Legato2471

I have to trade in my Gamecube and various PS2, GC and Xbox Games to get a new PS2 and Kingdom Hearts 2, so I know your pain.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
If that can happen to u that could happen to anyone.......... *looks at KH2 and PS2*

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
obilivonkeeper said:
weel gl with that kh2 rules iam playing right now (mutitasking^_^)

ooo no need for that ...

hopefully u get things sorted out soon kiento:)

chasingdusk

I'm sorry SilverKiento. It's the worst feeling in the world to finally get something you've always wanted and then having it all go wrong at the last minute. I hope everything goes well next time around! ^_^

So, everybody the lesson here is to think happy thoughts! Positive thoughts! The mind is a very powerful thing, and when you doubt who knows what can happen!

collapsingstar

hellz yeah!!! i got whoohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1....... oh i feel sorry for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back