• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need an answer for this question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As for the who, she's a special type of nobody born from Sora's body and soul using Kairi's heart, therefore she is in essence Kairi's nobody.

As for what type of being she actually is, that's still a mystery.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing she's got part of Ven's heart too?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'm guessing she's got part of Ven's heart too?

Nah, Ven's heart couldn't have been fractured again. At the very least, she may have had some sort of connection to it, but I doubt it.

That, and she would've been a guy if she had part of his heart. :p

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
If I'm not mistaken, she was created at the same time as Roxas. At the time, Sora's body possessed three hearts (his own, Ven's and Kairi's). Just like Roxas, she appeared to have a heart. It wasn't Kairi's heart. I don't think gender has got anything to do with it. It's not even possible for someone with a heart of pure light to become a heartless in the first place, or is it? And remember that Kairi was able to wield a keyblade in KH2. I'm guessing it was passed onto her heart when inside Sora at the same time as Ven's heart, but I could be wrong.

Nayru's Love

Awards
If I'm not mistaken, she was created at the same time as Roxas. At the time, Sora's body possessed three hearts (his own, Ven's and Kairi's). Just like Roxas, she appeared to have a heart.
She appeared to have emotions, but that doesn't mean she had a heart. Case in point, Axel (that, or Kairi's heart resonated within her much like how Sora's heart resonated within Roxas).

It wasn't Kairi's heart. I don't think gender has got anything to do with it.
The heart defines who you are; even just a fraction of Ven's heart would have changed her outcome drastically.

And remember that Kairi was able to wield a keyblade in KH2. I'm guessing it was passed onto her heart when inside Sora at the same time as Ven's heart, but I could be wrong.
Kairi could wield because she had a qualified heart, courtesy of Aqua.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Eraser Rain:
Actually, Ven's heart is fractured, one of the final cutscenes in BBS is even named "The return of the fractured heart".
Ven's heart got so heavily injured that he fell into a coma because his heart was so severely weakened, when Aqua then left him in the CoW his heart succumbed to the pain and Sora felt it, leading to Ven's heart finding shelter inside Sora's.

About that Naminé bit, that's easy to explain:
Naminé was born using Sora's body and soul through Kairi's heart. Inside Sora's body however was Ven's injured heart, which during the birth-process has affected Naminé's appearance by giving her blonde hair. (I already posted this in another thread, but it fits also here.)

Nayru's Love

Awards
@Eraser Rain:
Actually, Ven's heart is fractured, one of the final cutscenes in BBS is even named "The return of the fractured heart".
Ven's heart got so heavily injured that he fell into a coma because his heart was so severely weakened, when Aqua then left him in the CoW his heart succumbed to the pain and Sora felt it, leading to Ven's heart finding shelter inside Sora's.

I know, just explaining how Namine couldn't have had a fraction of that fractured heart. :p

Naminé was born using Sora's body and soul through Kairi's heart. Inside Sora's body however was Ven's injured heart, which during the birth-process has affected Naminé's appearance by giving her blonde hair. (I already posted this in another thread, but it fits also here.)
I wouldn't say that Ven influenced Namine so much as I would say her look was just mostly random, with very little influence from Kairi.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I know, just explaining how Namine couldn't have had a fraction of that fractured heart. :p

Oh, then I misinterpreted your intentions, gomen.
On another note, "Fractured" doesn't have to mean it broke in several parts, the huge backlash from the x-blade's destruction most likely "just" carved some serious cracks in it and inflicted a horrible wound.

Eraser Rain said:
I wouldn't say that Ven influenced Namine so much as I would say her look was just mostly random, with very little influence from Kairi.

At any rate all we can do is to speculate, but as Ventus has golden blonde hair it would fit that Naminé got hers from being shortly "exposed" to the crippled heart while being born through Sora's body.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Oh, then I misinterpreted your intentions, gomen.
On another note, "Fractured" doesn't have to mean it broke in several parts, the huge backlash from the x-blade's destruction most likely "just" carved some serious cracks in it and inflicted a horrible wound.

I can see where you're going. Either way, though, I think we can both agree that splitting a heart into pieces via keyblade is the only way for a person to gain a "part" of a heart, to which (I pray to God that) Sora didn't do.

At any rate all we can do is to speculate, but as Ventus has golden blonde hair it would fit that Naminé got hers from being shortly "exposed" to the crippled heart while being born through Sora's body.
Eh, I don't really find their hair colors to be identical enough to hint at a connection. To each his own, I suppose...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can see where you're going. Either way, though, I think we can both agree that splitting a heart into pieces via keyblade is the only way for a person to gain a "part" of a heart, to which (I pray to God that) Sora didn't do.

The only way to do this we know as of yet...*ggg*
We also don't know if there exists a way to split a heart in a harmless way.

Sora? With the Keyblade of people's hearts he opened his heart up to darkness, shaking out Kairi's and Ven's heart in the process...I actually thought that how to split a heart is either only known by keyblade masters or even only by dark keyblade masters like MX.

Eraser Rain said:
Eh, I don't really find their hair colors to be identical enough to hint at a connection. To each his own, I suppose...

It's just an assumption on my part, I won't dare say it has to be that way.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Sora? With the Keyblade of people's hearts he opened his heart up to darkness, shaking out Kairi's and Ven's heart in the process...I actually thought that how to split a heart is either only known by keyblade masters or even only by dark keyblade masters like MX.

If Sora has the potential to release a heart via keyblade, he probably can also do a heart split. Assuming that master abilities have more to do with requiring the potential to do them than knowing how to do them, though.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If Sora has the potential to release a heart via keyblade, he probably can also do a heart split. Assuming that master abilities have more to do with requiring the potential to do them than knowing how to do them, though.

Wasn't it the special ability of that particular keyblade what caused the "heart releases" by unlocking Sora's heart instead of Sora's potential?

Nayru's Love

Awards
Wasn't it the special ability of that particular keyblade what caused the "heart releases" by unlocking Sora's heart instead of Sora's potential?
The KoPH opens up hearts to darkness; Any keyblade can release a heart from a body. Well, maybe except the X-Blade, but that's clearly on a level different from all other keyblades.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The KoPH opens up hearts to darkness; Any keyblade can release a heart from a body. Well, maybe except the X-Blade, but that's clearly on a level different from all other keyblades.

Sora wanted to give Kairi her heart back, so why didn't he use his own keyblade then to release Kairi's heart?

Nayru's Love

Awards
It may have been because Sora also wanted to free the other princesses' hearts, and completing the keyblade would do that. Either way, he couldn't have known that all keyblades could release hearts.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Eraser Rain said:
Either way, he couldn't have known that all keyblades could release hearts.

Retcon aside, this to the max. Sora STILL doesn't really know how to use the Keyblade, so you wanted him to know that much back then? He knew however that Rikunort wanted to free Kairi's Heart using the KoPH, not the KK. Logical conclusion on Sora's part.

I still hold Namine is using Ven's vessel =w=
Will certainly explain why she shares his colors. Roxas has his Heart/Memories/whatever so it makes sense, but Namine?
She got what was left~ guess she really is a Nobody, derp~

Carry on.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It may have been because Sora also wanted to free the other princesses' hearts, and completing the keyblade would do that. Either way, he couldn't have known that all keyblades could release hearts.
Not to mention you need to be on the level of a Master to extract your own heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back