• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need an audio file converter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
I need a converter to change the songs on my dads phone from 3GP to (preferably) MP3, also it needs to be free, any suggestions?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Get the full DVDvideosoft package - it's great for virtually all multimedia tasks.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I second his recommendation. Back when I wanted certain AMV's on my iPod, I used their Free YouTube to iPod converter. It worked wonders!

A question, does it convert HD videos too now? I haven't used it in ages.
I'm not sure, I've only used it for getting things into audio-only formats so far, but I'll take a quick look and return with an answer.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
ok so i downloaded it & apparently ITS THE SAME DAMN PROGRAM THAT DIDNT WORK FOR SHIT THAT I DOWNLOADED YESTERDAY. when I tried using it yesterday it was the "unactivated version" which ment i got their audio logo all over my dads music, apparently i have to pay to activate it, or is this not true.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't know, I'm not getting such an error but I didn't pay for anything nor did I acquire a cracked version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back