• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help......again........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enixfreak

Can some1 point out the location of the chest that holds the Orcichalum+ in the brink of despair , in TWTNW, and don't tell me it's in the chest by synthesis shop. I chhecked it and it wasn't there. I also need 2 know which enemies drop bright gem. thanks in advance.:cool:

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Acctually it is by the synthesis shop, when your in the brink of despair right before you go up the walkway thing, if you look around there is an area on the same side of the synthesis shop that goes farther out, and there is a little chest it holds the orichalcum+ in it, its hard to notice at first, but it is by the synthesis shop. 100% chance of Bright Gem if you get it from Bulky Vendor (Rare Heartless) 4% Chance with Aerial Knocker, 4% chance with Magnum Loader (Tron world) and 3% chance with Surveillance Robot. Your Welcome.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
The book doesn't say how much it increases it by, but I found it to be quite helpfull, the book does say though that if you have 7 equipped most enemies drop two items each time you kill them.

Legato2471

chillax enixfreak, I misread your post. No reason for hateful words, you'll hurt my feelings then I won't finish my monster item drop and location guide =(

Also, that didn't have the bright stones, it was to help you locate the box in The World That Never Was with the Orichalcum+ but I missed that Kingdom2917 had answered that for you.

enixfreak

Legato2471 said:
chillax enixfreak, I misread your post. No reason for hateful words, you'll hurt my feelings then I won't finish my monster item drop and location guide =(

Also, that didn't have the bright stones, it was to help you locate the box in The World That Never Was with the Orichalcum+ but I missed that Kingdom2917 had answered that for you.
Sorry, i was just stress over this and alot people were tickin' me off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back