• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help... puhleeeeese

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy84672

OK, heres how it goes... me and my friend have this project due tomarrow... and well its like this hometown american project, and we have to describe our city and stuff and well i live in chicago... and my friend asked me to do celebrities and i cant think of anythign to take its place... so well... can anyone give me a list or some names of celebrities that were born or sprung into their talents in chicago...

BTW, it doesnt have to be celebrities... it can be musicians, fameous people etc...

puhleeeeeese and thanks

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Dude, i live in chicago. So trust me when i say this. There isn't anything that is not interesting in chicago. Do a project on Navy Pier or The sears tower. Or how about that freaking gigantic Bean they put in millineum park. Oh, what about that water mirror in millineum park. You know the one with the faces moving and they look like they are spitting water on you

andy84672

i would do that, its just i dont think i can get about half a page of information on one of the topics you posted

andy84672

eh... i guess about half a page... i have one part of it done, i talked about the taste of chicago... and thats atleast half of my page, so maybe half of antoher topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back