• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help with Xaldin! PLZ!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Okay, since most of you kh fans proballey got your copy today I need SERIOUS help!
You see I'm in Fabled Courtyard and I have to face Xaldin! Anyway I choosed Proud Mode cuz I heard the game was easy, an I also couldn't get my Strandgy Guide cuz gamestop said they were out! But Xaldin is like the toughest org battle I have faced! He has very quick moves and he nocks off ALOT of hp! So can anyone give me some good tips! Thankz

Littlesuppy2001

Yeah, I know what you are talking about.....
What I did was:
- use A LOT OF POTION
- often reaction command (don't know if it's called like this... the triangle thing)
- drive

Last edited:

rc83410

Did you just get your game?? You're REALLY far I gat mine yesterday and I just finished Olympus Colosieum SORRY I can't help, is Xaldin that much farther from where I am in the game?

E

Eclipse

I warned ya'll....xaldin's a hell of a boss

he PWNS 4LL OF J00!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I beat Xaldin after a couple of tries xD howeve yay me! I'm tough!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
A long. long time ago, more or less, 3 months ago to be more exact, someone said Xaldin was the easiest Org Member to beat. So that either means he was easy in the Japanese version or the Org members must be really, really hard to beat, and that he was the least hard, but nevertheless hard..

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Whoever said Xaldin was the easiest lied.

I doubt there's one person here who faught Xaldin without either

A. Dying
B. Having to use a potion.
C. Driving

^ At least one of those had to be done.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Xaldin said:
Whoever said Xaldin was the easiest lied.

I doubt there's one person here who faught Xaldin without either

A. Dying
B. Having to use a potion.
C. Driving

^ At least one of those had to be done.

not unless you cheat.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I beat Xaldin today, without dying and I took down almost all of his health in one attack....the key is to use Sora and Goofy coop-move, it works wonders...he was left with only 1 1/2 health left....and I obtained double jump and high jump earlier on in the game, before I faced him, which made escaping from him easier, and I only used 2 potions..and when he uses the beam move, get to the far side of the gate so it inflicts minimial damage........and yes I am on Proud Mode, and I hope to keep my streek of not dying against the 13th Order...........hope that helps

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah, the best way to beat him is to learn your "Drive" Moves, which is annoying and hard for me. I can't seem to level up Wisdom for crap. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back