• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hey there!

I recently got into Neo: The World Ends with You and I am currently in week 1, day 4. My mission includes "Find Haven covered in Green". I thought that it was referring to the park near the Hachiko station, but it's not. Can you please help me?

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. Who is/are your favorite character(s)? Shoka and Fret are my favorites this far.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey there!

I recently got into Neo: The World Ends with You and I am currently in week 1, day 4. My mission includes "Find Haven covered in Green". I thought that it was referring to the park near the Hachiko station, but it's not. Can you please help me?

Thanks a bunch!

P.S. Who is/are your favorite character(s)? Shoka and Fret are my favorites this far.
They are talking about MODI in the area where Tower Records is. Walk inside MODI a little and you should see a ! appear

92stars

Awards
I know this answer is super late, but Fret's my favorite by far!

LoneFox

Awards
For my favorite, I guess Rhyme pwned the poll. But I have to admit, Fret is the best example of the term adorkable I have ever seen anywhere. The question is, who to ship him with? The great ninja Yuffie?

Also, I have to give a honorable mention to what they did with Motoi, both for the story and the bossfight game mechanics. I did smell the :poop:, but didn't expect such a big pile of it...

Back