• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

errrrr this isn't about kh2.

anyways, i say do what you gotta do for kh2. :D

but if it broke, out of nowhere, i suggest you call sony, and demand a replacement, cuz there was someone else here who's ps2 broke, and i suggested they call sony because if it stopped workin out of nowhere, it's their fault :p they should give you a replacement :D

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
u have ta fill out this form thing then put the ps2(and the wires, duh). back in the box and mail to Sony. they'll either fix it or ginve u a new one and a new controller(not sure if they still do that though). hope i helped:D

wtholyf

Worst comes to worst and you can't get a replacement, you can buy a broken ps2 for 5-10 bucks on ebay. Then buy the extra parts you need for it (up to 20 bucks) so in all the most you pay for a new one is 30 bucks. Or, you can sell your psp for 188, buy a ps2 on ebay for 80 dollars, then chip like 20-30 bucks extra and buy another psp on ebay for $100-$130

Libra

Your Ending Theme
fede said:
why would someone have a psp and a ps2? it's the same thing....
anyways, i think that you should sell your psp for the ps2 if you want to play kh2.
or may be do what he said^^^^^^

PSP is not the same thing as PS2.

See if you can get the PS2 repaired. If not, sell the PSP or anything else of value.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
How many times have you created this topic already? They keep getting moved to Forum Insanity, btw. Your PS2 breaking has NOTHING to do with Kingdom Hearts 2.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back