• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the neon knight

1. Im playing KHIIFM and Im right at the last spot right before the last series of boss fights. One thing is missing, where is the FINAL FORM? I should have at this point but I dont. How do I activate it?

2. There is a new FORM where sora is in his red pants and blue shirt and has one keyblade. What is this FORM and how do I level up in it?

And 3. Does any have any tips on how to beat Marluxia and the last hidden boss aka E.S.?

luffywang573

1. u will unlock final form after the fight with ROXAS but to get it, u might need some luck. it unlike other forms it wouldnt appear, just keep changing forms and u might have the chance to get final form.

2.the new form is limit form, i haven't got that far yet, but i heard from someone else u obtain it on u second trip to twilight town when kairi is there.(i think u should have yet by now)

3.(as i said i havent got that far actually i was still on RE:COM so until i beat it i wont play FM)
I did saw some video about these bosses and i can only said they are hard.

Soraox

1. one way that i got final form really easy was to go to were u encounter roxas and use one of the forms and then if u didnt get final form go to brink of despair and go to the save ponit and leave the world and then go back to were u encounter roxas again and use a form again. and if u didnt get final form keep doing what i said

2. and im not sure how to get the form limit form like luffywang573 but i did see a video of someone facing Zexion when he went to herc's world for the first time and he used it on him.

3. and i have no tips but there are videos on youtube maybe that can help good luck

The_Watcher

2) Use the Limit form abilities (ie Ragnarok, Strike Raid) and use triangle to pull of the final part of the limit, for every time you finish a limit attack whilst in Limit form, yu gain experience and level up the form)

Soraox

thanks the_watcher i finally how out how u can lvl limit form up that will b good to know when i import kh2fm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back