• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some help... plz?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, I need an attack card that is exactly equal to two in Destiny Islands to open the first door. I fought the whole island and opened all these doors useing like all my cards and I can't get a freaken two! Does any1 know if there is an exact location of card numbers and stuff, or how to ensure that I get a two by using a certain card. I'm on the edge of my seat here!!!!! I must save Namine!!!!! Plz help lol

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I just kept running around everywhere when I needed a card. I mean, check out other worlds too, k? I know that's not exactly the help you're looking for, but Good luck!! I hope you find your card. Don't give up!

sinharvest_angel

NO dont check other worlds or all the rooms in destiny islands will be reset, just keep fighting heartless in differnt rooms, use the red cards like looming darkness or something, do not check other worlds

dejah

:|
i would rather go to other worlds. Traverse town always works for me if i'm looking for cards.
nevermind if the destiny island rooms are reset, think of it this way, you can train, and gain levels~~ :)

Keeavin

dejah said:
i would rather go to other worlds. Traverse town always works for me if i'm looking for cards.
nevermind if the destiny island rooms are reset, think of it this way, you can train, and gain levels~~ :)
Not really. If you're on DI and you head all the way back to TT, you're barely going to get crap for experience. I suggest staying right where you are, and fighting off enemies until you get the card you want. Most players have to go through that in the game at least once. I did twice. Or, if you don't care about experience and want to just beat the enemies easily and quickly, then go ahead and go back to TT.

dejah

:|
Keeavin said:
Not really. If you're on DI and you head all the way back to TT, you're barely going to get crap for experience. I suggest staying right where you are, and fighting off enemies until you get the card you want. Most players have to go through that in the game at least once. I did twice. Or, if you don't care about experience and want to just beat the enemies easily and quickly, then go ahead and go back to TT.

yup yup, but i meant gain levels when you re-enter destiny islands because they've been reset. haha. training in traversetown is just bah. ;)

sinharvest_angel

well for every world u have the same amount of chance of getting any number card( like 1, 9, 0, 6), but if ur looking for color then thats differnt (travers town consits of mostly green, card, and di consits of mostly blue cards, mostly the mmogle room and guarded trove, so just dont leave the world, unlees ur looking for a specific card, red cards can be found in any world, in fact, do what u want, im not gonna kill u if u dont take advise =)

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Map Cards are completely random. Just keep fighting Heartless and you will eventually get one. If you have 99 Map Cards though, you won't recieve them after battles anymore. So if you do. go into the Start Menu, to Card, and go to Discard. Discard some and you will recieve them again. Just kepp fighting and you will get it.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
just keep fighting enemys. i had this same problem on olbivian floor trying to get a blue 1 card and it took me about 2 hours to find it. just keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back