• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some tips...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

on battling Master Eraqus

I'm playing as Terra on Critical difficulty currently lv 30, and the guy is kicking my behind x_X Does anyone have any advice on how best to defeat this guy?

V

Ventus91

trying getting to level 35 you should start dealing alot of damage per hit, also just watch how he fights and he attack him when you can. He is tough and for some reason I don't really see a stradegy besides attack/ heal when you can. Also when he shoots those light bulbs at you just block them, they should hit him. try and stay away from him until he attacks then attack him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
what i do is usally avoid any of those light attacks of his and guard/counter-slash all his normal combos, oh and spam the shotlock and like ventus91 said try leveling up a bit or even a different keyblade may help.

V

Ventus91

since your on a harder difficulty you might have to level up a bit more or youcould just watch videos online from the jp version and see how others beat him.

Oracle

Okie, I beat him. Whats funny is I wasn't even paying attention to his health, and then I slide into him and he suddenly dies xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back