• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING!(may contain spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
Hey guys! I really need to know for anyone who has beaten Kingdom Hearts 2, what exactly do you miss out on if you don't complete the mini game missions to see the ENTIRE ending? Do you miss a huge chunk of the ending, or a little part or only the secret ending part? I NEED TO KNOW!! Also, can't you complete the game on proud mode instead of doing the missions to get the full ending? Thanks for your time!

G4gamer

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
Eh...you only miss the secret ending...and I think maybe a few cutscenes shown during the credits.

If you seal all of the Keyholes in Proud, you get the secret ending. (That includes Pooh and Atlantica, I believe.)

DualWeilder.

they are definetly worth seeing. and the secret ending is awesome. but it brings up so many questions.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
^yeah wat he said but its hella hard gettin everything, i thought it was easier just beatin the game in proud mode to see the secret ending^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back