• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlueSora

I need a download of the game....
I got it on my grandma computer, but on my computer its dosent work.... I dont know why.....
Thx for who help.
and sry if its a spam, again, i am new here and dont know so much what to do.....

Sexy Angel
You cant download ps2 and GBA games onto any computer hardware or appliences that i know of...

KINGDOM_BLADE

So do i it is for a emulator but it is illegal if you don't own the game, but i own it so i have nothing to worry about

Riku191

umm yes you can have com and ps2 games on your computer...if you get an emulater duh.............its called visual boy advance..google visual boy advance and download the emu then go on limewire and download com

SkyBlueSora

well guys..... you dont very help me....
I know that kingdom hearts 1 and 2 its for ps2 and COM its for game boy advance....
But I am from israel, We dont have this game yet .
So, I'm looking for a download for emulater .... I do have an emulater, I just need the download for that.... that what I ask for....
well i have CoM on my computer
So can you gimme the dowload? Or you can send me this for my mail, or somthing?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
You cant download ps2 and GBA games onto any computer hardware or appliences that i know of...

Then you don't know about GBA roms and GBA emulators.

Anyway, what you need to do is download a GBA emulator (Google it) Then down load the rom (Google it) Then run the emulator and play CoM.

Otaku

Awards
Actually ROMs are legal.
You can own a ROM for 24 hours but you must delete it after that time
unless you are in legal ownership of that game.
Say If I had a CoM game but lost it so I downloaded a rom to replace it
and played that rom for over 24 hours it would be legal

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
If you want to talk emulators and things like that, hit up Technology, one of the other boards.

And yes, it's illegal. :3 If you like KH that much, buy it, or borrow it. Why not support a game you enjoy?

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back