• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I noticed something about Sanctuary...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingedKnightTx

If you REALLY listen to Passion and the soudclip of Sanctuary, you can notice a major of similarity, and a BIG diffrence between the two. They both follow an extreamly similar vocal variation at the same points, something that was often, but not entierly consistan in SaC. But the thing Sanctuary seemed to be missing was the synthonic sound to it (if I used 'synthonic' it the wrong sence, sue me). The first time I heard Passion, I thought it SUCKED, now I love it. Sanctuary seems to be the same way, you just have to get past the strange vocal variations. I have also found myself repeating the lyrics of Sanctuary constantly the last two days and am cannot wait for the rest of the song now.

Oh, yeah. I know my spelling sucks. Once again. If you have a problem with it, SUE ME.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I don't get what you're trying to say.
I'm slow, sue me.....haha sorry I had to say that.

Are you trying to say that the people who hate Sanctuary are going to like it or something???

Or is the clip of Sanctuary not the final piece?

Or that Sanctuary sucked because Hikaru sounds like she's trying to hard to match the words to the music?

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
i think they are similar and different...and thats how i thought if it..well pretty damn close! and i really want to hear the full version now!!! i though it was a really awsome song and it seemed emotional!...kinda ssad or something..well thats what i thought >.>

wingedKnightTx

what exactly did you think when you heard Passion for the first time? Did you think something was off a little, but the more you heard it, the more it fit into place? That's what I think Sanctuary is like, atleast from this clip I've heard. I guess you would truely have to hear the enitre song to competely analyse it, but the clip is all we have now to use.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
tetraalmasy said:
I don't get what you're trying to say.
I'm slow, sue me.....haha sorry I had to say that.

Are you trying to say that the people who hate Sanctuary are going to like it or something???

Or is the clip of Sanctuary not the final piece?

Or that Sanctuary sucked because Hikaru sounds like she's trying to hard to match the words to the music?

well u can tell she was tryin 2 match the words wit the music
but in my opinion in that last line she sings . . . .something something "fears and lies, melt awayyy" she sounds kinda wierd says she says "away" its like she's tryin to hard to match that word wit the music

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
The My sanctuary, my sanctuary ,yeah part was weird to because she kept repeating it.

my first impressions of Passions (compared to SaC/Hikari) was that it was all "wavy". It sounded oceany and you don't really see some of the old Kingdom Hearts in it but more of a older KH. (You just wanted to sit there with your arms waving back and forth :p)

Lightkeeper05

wingedKnightTx said:
If you REALLY listen to Passion and the soudclip of Sanctuary, you can notice a major of similarity, and a BIG diffrence between the two. They both follow an extreamly similar vocal variation at the same points, something that was often, but not entierly consistan in SaC. But the thing Sanctuary seemed to be missing was the synthonic sound to it (if I used 'synthonic' it the wrong sence, sue me). The first time I heard Passion, I thought it SUCKED, now I love it. Sanctuary seems to be the same way, you just have to get past the strange vocal variations. I have also found myself repeating the lyrics of Sanctuary constantly the last two days and am cannot wait for the rest of the song now.

Oh, yeah. I know my spelling sucks. Once again. If you have a problem with it, SUE ME.

We probly cant hear that sythonic sound i think because its a bad audio issues since its only a clip. and sad to say a very sad ans crapy clip they gave us. it sounded like crap. coundlnt they give us better quaility in the clip? o well thats wut i think. that could be why everyone hates it. i love it, and know that when i hear a better quality piece of it, ill love it even more.

Cl0ud

adn i also noticed that it seems to be refering to roxas and namine, in you and i( in sora and kairi) my fears, my lies, melt away( because they have no memoiries of kairi and sora so everything they did before doesnt matter)

Kira Haro

Unknown
Two things,

First, Utada for some strange reason got rid of her 2nd and 3rd part vocals that everyone seems to be flabbergasting about.

2nd, It was rumoured that Utada had the flu/fever/sick around December and January, which could possibly tie in with a recording if it was scheduled at that time.

Strange how she could be struggling with lyrics to a song she wrote IN English and have it fluent in Japanese. (HintHint)

E

Eclipse

it's I NEED MORE AFFECTION THAN YOU KNOW

i reversed the song myself, so i heard it with my own ears
plus hikki confirmed it
sue me

Strongbad02

I really don't think 'Synthonic' is a word... it does sound like one though!

try Synthetic, Synchronic, or Symphonic.

Synthetic would be 'fake', 'false', or 'made with a Synthesizer'
Synchronic would have to do with timing.
Symphonic means 'of or like a musical symphony'

wingedKnightTx

to bahamut zero, I imported the Passion singel, so you can go to hell. I love the song. let me show you something...

utadaplaylist.png

"not the compelet collection of her songs, but its' a start"

I'M A UTADA HIKARU FAN!!! I KNEW ABOUT PASSION WHEN IT WAS IN PRODUCTION! AND IT WAS WRITTEN JUST FOR KH2, SO DUH EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

The same is with Sanctuary...

Oh, yeah! Strongbad02, I said I wasn't sure if sythonic was a word or not. I'm an artist, not a english major.... just to let you know.

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

how can u people stand that utadu craparu its it it i dunno its.........it POP it TERRIBLE IT HAUNTS ME AND GETS STUCK IN MY HEAD........as phil would say 2 words GET ..... OUT.... OF ...MY ...HEAD (goofy counts again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back