• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I noticed something....Possible spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Why are you being mean Dragon Rider? All your doing is flaming and be sarcastic. Just lay off him/her and stop posting to take up space and increase your post count.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Dawning Twilight said:
........that's not flaming i have to say flaming is far worse than that... and being a smart ass may just be Dragonrider's nature...

yeah:D

DragonRider1234

i dont increase my post count. that just makes me look like i my life is on this web site. nothin special comes from haveing a lot of posts (that i know of)

Twilight power

Wow somebody posted something old, get over it.The user might have thought that no one has thought about it.In this way might be helping you remember if you have forgot somet and stupid morons spam.Thats basiclly it

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Dawning Twilight said:
enough with the arguing somebody get this closed already it was ridiculous for this to be posted here in the first place....

yeah:D and yeah to the persons post above me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back