• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I realized something...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

insanemuffin

Yeah.. it has been two years since that article in GameInformer hasn't it? Good god.. It's been too long.. o.o;;

It doesn't seem like it's been 2 years already..

DarrcEnigma

Luminara said:
I think a lot of people here have been freaking out everytime the date was replaced to later on!!
Said people are only freaking out because they either don't read or check facts before believing stuff. A games date can't be pushed back if it was never given a date to begin with.

Anyway, I've been waiting on KHII since I completely finished the first game; some two and a half weeks after it's US release. I've felt every minute of the wait as well, but there are tons of high-quality games to play while we wait...

adventchildkiori

It wouldnt be to years (3 years, whatever) it it wasnt for the press. Noruma said in a recent article that the being of kh2 was annoced TO early.

Skatzo

well they kinda gave it away themselves....wot with deep dive and all

adventchildkiori

There can be short movies after games but I see your point. And you think if they didnt come out with a kh2 people would be wondering if Riku, Kairi, and Sora ever reunit.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
Nomura admits that the announcement of a KH2 came to soon, and he apologized for that, but now we got that new trailer and screenshots and interview, and E3 is right around the corner; it wont be long now; just keep thkinking happy thoughts, u kno? HAKUNA MATATA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back