• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I say SCREW IGN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If you picked up kh2 today what reveiw would you trust more?

• GAMESPOT

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • IGN

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't care about these magazines, all that matters is my opinion!

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

I know many people including me are VERY dissapointed with the reveiw that ign gave kh2! But I say screw them, why? Because kh2 has scored a GREAT SCORE of 8.7/10 by GAMESPOT. I mean for you that would also seem like a bad score. But rember GAMESPOT is a hard critic of video games. They RARLEY give out perfect scores. Yet a a hard video gaming critic gives kh2 a NEAR 9. I personally think that somone on the ign reveiw team were on crack or just hated the first kh! All I know is that people who right now have second thoughts of picking up kh2 because of the ign reveiw! Well I say don't be! Kh2 has been given out numerous good scores by all kinds of Proffesinal Gaming Magazines ( EGM: 9.0/10, GameInformer 9/10, GamePro 4.5/5)

SO I SAY

SCREW IGN!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
yeah, that was retarded...someone is a "hater" on ign, or maybe just on something...something serious!!!

Vzam

Bronze Member
I dont relay on what other people tell me. I buy games that appeal to MY tastes. If you get offended by someone elses opinion you need to re-evaluate your life.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i i dont really trust a review of magazines or internet sites becauase id reather judge it for my self not someone else tell how good ro bad it is

E

Eclipse

they worried me...both gamespot and ign said the same....i'm afraid i might have to start out on proud mode :(

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i mean when people see kingdom hearts they're like "oooooo it has disney characters in it" i mean you have too look behod the disney charaters too really understand it.

pooinashoe

I say screw what ign thinks, like u read before, the guy who rated it is a rookie, he doesnt know how the gaming world works, and he simply just sucks big juevos.

T

tux_

How about you remember that they are there to critique the game. They aren't there to please YOU.
Stop acting like an immature child who just got his candy taken away.

lionheartroar83

I really don't take IGN seriously, they aren't real gamers...just a bunch of haters who sit around and get paid to nit-pick at games and try to find flaws in things in order to be looked at as something solid and strong in the industry. KH2 isn't supposed to be super-difficult, yest they complain. They can't exactly compare all games in the same spectrum, thats what makes gaming so awesome..its diverse. IGN I guess just lost touch with what its like to be true to that.

unknown123

pooinashoe said:
I say screw what ign thinks, like u read before, the guy who rated it is a rookie, he doesnt know how the gaming world works, and he simply just sucks big juevos.
wow must you be so raw....XD but really, what ign said was harsh and we should kick there ass.. i pretty sure theres more of us then them. the rating should be no less then a 9.

Lightkeeper05

TwilightSoulKey said:
they worried me...both gamespot and ign said the same....i'm afraid i might have to start out on proud mode :(

Im going to start of proud mode aswell. Ill shut them up.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
IGN is payed off by Rockstar. Besides didn't I tell you all that most U.S. gamers hate KH and the very thing it stands for( originality)? The fact, it tries not to be like others games is a big no no for U.S. gaming critics. And it is an E rated. And most E rated games don't even get scores as high as IGN's score for KH2.

Gamespot and Gamespy's reviews were more tasteful and were written more professionally. The IGN reviewer seemed like he was, I don't know, trying too hard to find a flaw, which means he was indeed a biased reviewer.

But anyway, why get worked up over one bad review when KH2 has received more than one good review?

D

Dexter

tux_ said:
How about you remember that they are there to critique the game. They aren't there to please YOU.
Stop acting like an immature child who just got his candy taken away.

WTF!? I never said they were here to please ME. I'm saying how it was an uproffesinal reveiw and from all the revews I've seen they are just critizing from the fullest exctent! An no offence but your anolgy made no sence what so ever...

D

Dexter

All Magazine reveiwers care are about there FPS, trust me if this was a shooting type game then IGn would boost it from a 7 to a 8. *Sigh* American gamers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back