• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I say SCREW IGN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If you picked up kh2 today what reveiw would you trust more?

• GAMESPOT

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • IGN

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't care about these magazines, all that matters is my opinion!

Votes: 34 81.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mereshell

im guessing the person who reviewed it is more of an action/shoot em up person perhaps becuase if he feels theres no taste with the disney touch and great scenarios well...somethings wrong with him...

wtholyf

Sigh guys but he did have a point the difficulty was FAR to easy and the game was completly filled with the button mashing triangle button which ruined everything. True the animations were catchy, but the damage delt was so huge that it seemed like every enemy was a push over. Also Square STILL did not fix that dam camera. I don't exactly get how he picked 7.6, personally I'd give it a 8.5 (and yes I have completed BOTH the Jap and Us ones more then 3 times a piece). Also what crap is this about the reviewer not liking KH2 because of its disney touch. Ign gave Kingdom Hearts 1 a 9. The fact is it's not because of the disney touch (infact I like the game even more because it reminds me of when I was a wee one) it's because of the difficult of play and the style the game became due to that reaction command. Also yes Kingdom Hearts is not popular to US but that's because it was never advertised as more then a disney game. Unfortunatly Disney has had a horrible line of video games and based on past history one would assume that this game wouldn't be as good. If the game was pushed to be more of an excellent RPG, then KH would have become more popular. As for orignality, lol almost every single RPG is "orignal" orignality has nothing to do with this.

dejah

:|
ign is rather biased.

i've always prefered gamespot.
did you guys watch the review?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Whats so bad about the score? Overall, a 7.6 is high. If you like the genre and gamestyle, this game you should need to play.

Plus, most scores from IGN are between the 8 and 10.

Plus its an opinion from someone. I can say I hate KH2 if I want to (although I cant cuz I havent played it, but its the same thing)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
1: that's what ive been posting for the past few months

2: there's no point in getting angry at reviews, you should already know not to trust media and news reports because some facts are usually a bunch of garbage

3: why don't you just ignore the news media and control your temper. after all, what good is it to get angry at them?

Umagon

i agree with the Disney thing, they do this with all anime games too which pisses me off to hell. Yea, 3/4 of the anime games DO suck, but they give them really really really low scores, not even concidering how good the game is

Moodring

Seems like the button smashing was his only quip. And I found it amazing how he managed to keep mentioning it on all four pages of his review.

Moodring

Of course we are all going to enjoy the game nonetheless, but you have to admit that ign.com is a VERY popular site and are usually credible. General gamers who might have caught a KH2 commericial may want to go buy the game but check on ign first and see this indignity:mad:

Oh, well. Their lost:p

wtholyf

Lol IGN is not biased guys, they gave KH1 a 9 out of 10. His two quips were button mashing, and the reaction command, button mashing needed only to kill many heartless without regarding the use of magic. The reaction command to inflict massive damage while just really pushing one button. I agree how he got to 7.6 is rather odd since he gave the other sections some 9's 8's and only two 7.5's. Personally I would have given it a 8.5, it's a good game, but not a good challenge. The main reason I played it was to see the story (which was way awesome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back