• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I still didn't understand the whole Twilight Town/ The World that Never Was thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cakito123

Awards
Okay, then, for the last few years I've been understanding 100% of Kingdom Hearts stories and I think I did a good job - I can understand almost everything.

Almost.

I get really confused in this game, when we get to the ending and then everything is just weird explanations about how to get inside the Org 13's World. And I can't grasp enough to understand.

How and why is Twilight town connected to TWTNW? Why there is a portal inside the Mansion? How exactly is Twilight Town special in any sense?

Also, how exactly does Roxas fight Sora at the beggining of the world? At this moment in time isn't he 'dead' inside Sora already? It must be something related to the whole world being weird too, right?

Can someone explain it to me, please?! Aaaaaaaaaaa

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
- The portal was just there, idk if the implication is that Axel made it since it appears after he's gone or not. The portal is the very thing that connects the two worlds (actually it connects Twilight Town to an area who can be then tied to TWTNW, but details)

- Twilight Town is one of the Worlds that exist between Light and Darkness, in the Realm Between. What this means is that it's a particular World in which characters and important events will be located because destiny, and it has particular energies that can be studied and harnessed for whatever experiment.

- I dunno if Nomura intended it so that the World being weird is what made Roxas appear as well, but Roxas could still react and manifest from within Sora when triggered by something or someone, just like Ventus or Xion. He is "gone", but hardly "dead".

D

Deleted member 235902

There was a Corridor of Darkness left open in the simulated Twilight Town by a Nobody or a Heartless or Organization XIII or something. This Corridor of Darkness leads to The World That Never Was. So, they went to Twilight Town to go into the simulated Twilight Town to go through the Corridor of Darkness there to get to The World That Never Was.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
There was a Corridor of Darkness left open in the simulated Twilight Town by a Nobody or a Heartless or Organization XIII or something. This Corridor of Darkness leads to The World That Never Was. So, they went to Twilight Town to go into the simulated Twilight Town to go through the Corridor of Darkness there to get to The World That Never Was.

Oh shoot, is that what happened? I couldn't remember if the data TT was where they crossed into TWTNW...

The metaphysical implications of having TWTNW only be accessible through a dimension portal within a data world is mind boggling .-.

Back