• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I found a 3rd Unknown in ASAS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Axel:.

Ok i as just watching this the other day, and i *think* there is more then 2 Unknowns in it or Organization member, whatever u want to call them here is the link to the image. Also wanted to say that u probably just think that this guy is the duel wielder, but I dont think it is, because in ASAS he is shown walking, and If u watch ASAS and see this scene then u will notice that this Unknown is just standing still, then it cuts to another shot of Duel Wielder walking through the rain....also this scene is near the start of the video

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/Axel101/7498247f.jpg

adventchildkiori

Just looks like a statue thing in front of a building to me... or one of those stands they put in front of theaters with the theater showings on it.

UnknownEnigma

hahaha dont worry i thought tyhe same when i saw ASAS the 3rd time but i just gave in and said its just a sign or something but its alright happens to the best of us

.:Axel:.

yeah now that I look back at it, it sorta does look like a statue lol, but still i dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back