• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I know how to bring back Xion!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFreakyz

I know Xion was made from Sora's memories and people think that she can't be brought back. But I think there are still memories OF her. Such as Roxas eating ice cream with her. And I know that he could not remember her anymore, but maybe inside him, there is one memory of her stored inside him. But now Roxas became one with Sora. Maybe if Sora could have touched the Oblivion keyblade, Xion could be remembered like Riku did. Sora could remember her by Roxas' memories that might be stored inside Sora's heart

8112636.png

Rexy

Bronze Member
As Naminé said, memories cannot be erased completely, they can only be unchained so even the forgotten memories rests within each beeing

SuperFreakyz

So that means Xion CAN be brought back? Yay!!! I hate people who laughed when Roxas said "Who else with I have ice cream with" >=/

Rexy

Bronze Member
So that means Xion CAN be brought back? Yay!!! I hate people who laughed when Roxas said "Who else with I have ice cream with" >=/
kinda agree, he was born like what a year? he was like a baby, he needed someone to protect him, the other Nobodys do not because they have memories, but Roxas do not have memories duo to Sora beeing a Heartless for a little time

SuperFreakyz

No Roxas didn't have memories because his other (Sora) became a "Somebody" again, therefore no memories were transfered

Rexy

Bronze Member
No Roxas didn't have memories because his other (Sora) became a "Somebody" again, therefore no memories were transfered
Roxas did not have memories because Sora was a Heartless for a short time, not because he went to a somebody again. if he went to a somebody again but stood more time on heartless side, Roxas would have memories

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You can't deny the fact that that line was hilarious. But anyways, it's not like this concept of memories is particularly new. I think everyone knows this.

you forgett one thing

Spoiler Spoiler Show

^ This xD

But putting my general dislike of Xion aside, if they did bring her back in more than just the memories, then that would completely ruin her little sacrifice imo.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards

That line severed the morose and heartrending atmosphere the music and Xion's mournful demise established. I found myself getting slightly upset over the fact that not only was she dying...but everyone would forget her...as if she never existed.

When Roxas said that line, I went from "Oh no...this is so sad. Poor Xion..." to "*chuckles* Wow! Really! haha."

Your comment spurred me to rewatch the scene. While watching, I COMPLETELY forgot about the ice-cream line (that's how splendidly delivered the ending was...for the most part.) Keep in mnd, that ONE LINE was the reason I watched the video in the first place. I felt equally as sad as the first time I watched it. Then...Roxas said it. I chuckled. Again. But...I think it was more of the delivery than the actual line itself.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I found myself getting slightly upset over the fact that not only was she dying...but everyone would forget her...as if she never existed.

I found that to be a blessing, actually.

More so due to the fact that the character never existed there in the first place, but was inserted in contrivance.

But back to the topic, having memories of Xion reside somewhere doesn't mean it's going to come back. Just be remembered, if anything, with cheesy cameos. It's very difficult to return that thing physically unless they create a special memory vessel/body. It also wasn't shown with a transparent, but visible form like Roxas and Naminé accomplished in reality. All in all, it appears too much to bother with a polarizing character.

There's no need to bring Xion or Roxas back because as long as they exist they will continually take memories from sora to the point that he'll be a empty shell.

Xenin

Banned
I think Xion has a cameo in Coded.... That would be the one place she'd be apropriate place for her..Like deep in Sora's mind...Just saying

A

Artorius Rex

Bringing her back would kill the importance of her sacrifice.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
There's no need to bring Xion or Roxas back because as long as they exist they will continually take memories from sora to the point that he'll be a empty shell.

You might never know, though. The memory situation could have been, or possibly is, the consequence of what happened in CO. If Sora's memories weren't messed with, and he didn't have to regain them back because of it, Roxas (or Xion, in extension) probably wouldn't have taken them away. It's suspicious that nothing occurred until Sora started the events in CoM, while before, Roxas appeared to be fine and Xion was a blank, cloaked IT surface without any personality.

So if any of the two returned, it's highly possible it won't affect Sora. Unless the memories are permanently effed up now.

~JD~

Ha i want xion back but i highly doubt she will, or even be mentioned in any new games, but i guess its possible.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Roxas doesnt need to come back.

Fix'd. Ven can more than fulfill Roxas' role in the series, and in a much better manner, IMO.

That said, I don't particularly want Xion to come back anymore. :C Like others have said, it would ruin her sacrifice in Days.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
She doesn't need to come back. She shouldn't come back. That would defeat the whole purpose of her sacrifice.

TRANSLATION: They already brought AtW back! Grow some balls, Nomura!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I always thought that bringing back Ven, Roxas, and Xion would actually kill Sora at some point. I don't see how he could survive without a heart, body, or memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back