• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think i know who terra is....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

djam2410

he isnt xehanort...

hes the guardian..

the black thing that riku uses to defeat roxas..

terra was swallowed so much by the darkness, that he himself became it..

i think master xehanorts plan was to somehow manipulate terra into giviing into this darkness so that he could control him like like Ansem SOD had done, but his plan backfired, and instead of him absorbing him, vanitas showed interest and wanted to use terra's power..

MX figured this out, and tried to get terra to destory vanitas so that he could use the power for himself..

MX pleas to Ven to stop Vanitas, for if Vanitas and Terras power would come together, they would be unstoppable..

sadly, i think this fails..MX is killed, and Vanitas and Terra fuse, with only the hatred to MX for causing the fusion left in their memory..

(is this plausable at all...? close if it is not..)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Terra looks like Xehanort. Xehanort's Heartless looks like Xehanort.Xemnas looks like Xehanort.

I concluded Terra = Xehanort > Byproducts of darkness = Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas.

TADA. :D

The rest of your theory sounds like guessing to me.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
the black thing

You Bastard; jk's. No offence man, but this is kinda stupid. You need more proof and info. Kingblade pretty much explained it.

MDK5000

I Think That Terra Actually Grows Up To Be Xehanort And Soon Turns Into A Heartless Creating Xemnas And Xehanorts Heartless Which Explains Why Xemnas Knows About The Keyblade.

Keychaser13

I have a feeling Terra is Xehanort as well

But as Xemnas wouldn't he be able to use a keyblade like roxas could because his somebody could use a keyblade?

xgnarmanx

I have a feeling Terra is Xehanort as well

But as Xemnas wouldn't he be able to use a keyblade like roxas could because his somebody could use a keyblade?

Xehanort forgot everything remember?

Roxas in Digital Twlight town forgot how to weild the keyblade for awhile so xemnas not being able to use the keyblade (assumeing he really has parts of terra inside him) isn't that Odd

B

Blade5468

Yeah, but if you've not noticed, the moment Roxas needed a keyblade it came to him.
Xemnas was in lots of battles, in fact, he even died in one. (or, well, disappeared, whatever KH deaths are.) If Roxas's keyblade was summoned when just plain Dusks show up, I'm pretty sure Xemnas's would come to help him long before Sora defeated him.

Whatever requirements there are to be a wielder (which I'm pretty sure we'll undoubtedly learn more about in BbS,) Xemnas is missing them. Or maybe Xehanort was missing them when Terra turned into him. I don't know.

(of course all this only makes sense if Terra IS Xehanort :X)

djam2410

yeah, but you also need a heart to wield a keyblade.

roxas is a special case,

and xion is truly not a nobody.

B

Blade5468

v
yeah, but you also need a heart to wield a keyblade.

roxas is a special case,

and xion is truly not a nobody.

So you're saying that the original Xehanort was a keyblade wielder? I don't know, I think Ansem would point that out if it was the case, in his reports. You know, the fact that his apprentice was a keyblade wielder.

Besides, heart or no heart, Nomura said that Roxas had an ability Sora had and vice versa, I doubt that's a s/r thing only. They're probably all like that.

also, zpe, he totally _is_ serious, and it's very likely actually :x

djam2410

v

So you're saying that the original Xehanort was a keyblade wielder? I don't know, I think Ansem would point that out if it was the case, in his reports. You know, the fact that his apprentice was a keyblade wielder.

Besides, heart or no heart, Nomura said that Roxas had an ability Sora had and vice versa, I doubt that's a s/r thing only. They're probably all like that.

also, zpe, he totally _is_ serious, and it's very likely actually :x

no im not saying that; thats what they said;

im pointing out the face that you need a heart to wield a keyblade,

so them saying roxas could wield whenever doesnt justify xemnas being able to whenever he wanted to

because roxas was a special exemption

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Let's keep in mind that Xehanort could still open the doors to the hearts of worlds; he had a keyblade, but he couldn't wield it, I guess.

Guardian is supposedly the darkness that's deep in Xehanort's heart, I don't think that Terra can go from being a complete being to simply darkness. However, perhaps it's hidden dark memories that created the hidden darkness.

Awkward Squid

Guardian looks more like some freakish mutation of a darkball...

But honestly, it was probably created from the darkness in Xehanort's heart, not by the accidental fusion to two people.

I Think That Terra Actually Grows Up To Be Xehanort And Soon Turns Into A Heartless Creating Xemnas And Xehanorts Heartless Which Explains Why Xemnas Knows About The Keyblade.

Leon knows quite a bit about the keyblade, too. Just because Xemnas has common knowledge doesn't really prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back