• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think i know who this new boss is....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

Xehanort, who had just lost his memories and is now with Ansem and the other apprentices in Radiant Garden is for some reason at Land of Departure and decides to pick a fight with some person he doesn't even know? Ansem didn't make the coats either; Master Xehanort did.
ATW made coats as well, he even said himself how he made coats for the org....
And you guys are forgetting the point Nomura pointed out....he even said himself that the person aqua is fighting will seem like it's impossible, but it really is happening

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
And you guys are forgetting the point Nomura pointed out....he even said himself that the person aqua is fighting will seem like it's impossible, but it really is happening

It will seem like the timing is impossible, but the person does exist during the time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you're referring to the secret ending, that was a mistranslation. He said he created the "duplicate beings of nothing," Nobodies, not the coats. And Nomura also says that they were a memory of Xehanort, and Xemnas had access to these memories.

- This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

I'm reading this, and I fail to see your point. It's more like he's just saying that he can't reveal anything. When he mentions LS, he's referring to how it was considered strange for "Terra" for be there in KH2. While the person does exist, it makes no sense for him to be there at this time.

If you're still saying it's Ansem, then

1. How did he get to LoD?
2. When did he suddenly become a lightsaber wielding badass who randomly challenged a person he doesn't even know?
3. Why does he challenge Aqua in the first place?
4. Why didn't he just go to deal with the Organization himself instead of relying on a teenager if he had these powers?

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
That was a mistranslation, IIRC. I can't remember exactly what the correct version is, but I'm pretty sure it's something about harboring darkness, not making the Organization's coats. Not to say he didn't, just that he didn't tell Aqua. But MX definitely did make some coats, as he's wearing one during BbS's opening scene on DI. But I don't know if he made one that just happened to fit each of the 13 members perfectly. I would assume Xehanort remembered how to make them and made them himself.

Sora9890

If you're referring to the secret ending, that was a mistranslation. He said he created the "duplicate beings of nothing," Nobodies, not the coats. And Nomura also says that they were a memory of Xehanort, and Xemnas had access to these memories.

I'm reading this, and I fail to see your point. It's more like he's just saying that he can't reveal anything. When he mentions LS, he's referring to how it was considered strange for "Terra" for be there in KH2. While the person does exist, it makes no sense for him to be there at this time.

If you're still saying it's Ansem, then

1. How did he get to LoD?
2. When did he suddenly become a lightsaber wielding badass who randomly challenged a person he doesn't even know?
3. Why does he challenge Aqua in the first place?
4. Why didn't he just go to deal with the Organization himself instead of relying on a teenager if he had these powers?

Wasn't it said in a different thread that it was seen that you could fight this new secret boss at the Mirage Island or whatever that world's called??

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't it said in a different thread that it was seen that you could fight this new secret boss at the Mirage Island or whatever that world's called??

Mirage Arena. If they did say that you could, I don't remember reading it :\

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok think of it like this, because a heart is fused together or harbored (and yes fusion is possible, we just saw it in last episode) with a heart that gained a nobody, the nobody is recognized as the nobody of both those hearts even though it's much closer to the original heart.

also it was never stated bluntly that you need a heartless to gain a nobody. XH is a heartless despite having consciousnness and being succumbed to darkness. and no it's not possible to gain a heartless out of a heartless (for the one comment that thought this was possible hypothetically if my theory was correct)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The fuck are you talking about? It was stated specifically that in order to have a nobody you need a heartless.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The fuck are you talking about? It was stated specifically that in order to have a nobody you need a heartless.

not exactly. but again, i'm still going by the theory of heartles "state". either way, the theory isn't bad, it's just a matter of whether you like it or not.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
not exactly. but again, i'm still going by the theory of heartles "state". either way, the theory isn't bad, it's just a matter of whether you like it or not.

the thing is, in order to get a nobody your heart must leave your body and in most cases and it only didn't happen with one person, that heart becomes a heartless. Apprentice Xehanort was the only person to span a heartless and it didn't even take that much of a human form. it was hunched and wearing a brown cloak. until after it possesed Riku that we saw him as the way he was. Sora released his heart using the Keyblade Unlocker thing...not by falling into darkness and yet he STILL became a heartless. Kairi restored him. a heartless is practically demanded for a nobody to exist.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the thing is, in order to get a nobody your heart must leave your body and in most cases and it only didn't happen with one person, that heart becomes a heartless. Apprentice Xehanort was the only person to span a heartless and it didn't even take that much of a human form. it was hunched and wearing a brown cloak. until after it possesed Riku that we saw him as the way he was. Sora released his heart using the Keyblade Unlocker thing...not by falling into darkness and yet he STILL became a heartless. Kairi restored him. a heartless is practically demanded for a nobody to exist.

master eraqus heart left his body, and was in a state of sleep. when MX succumbed to darkness, it made master eraqus heart in a heartless-state (due to it beeing in a form of sleep). So his bod and soul became a nobody.

Z

Zulkir

1) Ansem did not make the cloaks, MX was using them in BBS.

2) Link a video saying Eraqus's heart is inside Terra.

Z

Zulkir

Look at this video and quote where he says that.

Looks like the "Eraqus is inside Terra" was a mistranslation.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Look at this video and quote where he says that.

Looks like the "Eraqus is inside Terra" was a mistranslation.

I remember back when the translation thread was up. Turns out this one is actually an incorrect translation. Heartstation's is much more accurate.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Well to be fair, the video you posted could also very well be a mistranslation. :/ I've seen more translated vids on that scene that said "So you are harboring another's heart inside yours... Eraqus."
thats what i am talking about... maybe we will just have to wait till the english one to know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back