• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Pete is the clumsy nuisance(SP) that appeared in worlds that weren't important enough to have a serious villain
Pete got in the way pretty much all the time, he's the most annoying KH character IMO. Maleficent should've gone on her own, and disposed of Pete. Really, I was hoping he would "die" at some point in KH2. Maybe he did w/ Maleficent in TWTNW, but probably not.
And Sa'id, mind elaborating on the Saïx thing?

A

Azrael

Have a better story other than searching for the Organization.

Perhaps actually display how much of a threat the Org posed to the universe by having them destroy worlds or kill people.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Perhaps actually display how much of a threat the Org posed to the universe by having them destroy worlds or kill people.

That wasn't their purpose though.

It wouldn't make sense for them to just kill people in cold blood, all they wanted was for Sora to treat Heartless like punching bags.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Pete got in the way pretty much all the time, he's the most annoying KH character IMO. Maleficent should've gone on her own, and disposed of Pete. Really, I was hoping he would "die" at some point in KH2. Maybe he did w/ Maleficent in TWTNW, but probably not.
Yeah, but Disney characters never die unless they dies in the movie they were in. Once i think about it, Pete had absolutely no use except to be a reason for Heartless to appear

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, what Angelus said, but Days didn't show much at all how much a threat the Organization was.
They were a threat, but they just wanted Sora to kill Heartless, but they did harm people(Luxord in PR with the townspeople, Xaldin and Beast. I think there's more)
Yeah, but Disney characters never die unless they dies in the movie they were in. Once i think about it, Pete had absolutely no use except to be a reason for Heartless to appear
Umm a lot of Disney villains died in KH. I don't see why Pete won't die.
Pete might be a plot device.

A

Azrael

That wasn't their purpose though.

It wouldn't make sense for them to just kill people in cold blood, all they wanted was for Sora to treat Heartless like punching bags.

then what would be the plot?

A

Azrael

∞;4043567 said:
Why do I always like your ideas, Ziz?

I don't know. My ideas are shit. What does the rest think?

I second that.

The fact that Sora remembered Namine in Final Mix needs to be explained. Thus I would had suggested adding in the return of some of the CoM memories.

Well, what Angelus said, but Days didn't show much at all how much a threat the Organization was.
They were a threat, but they just wanted Sora to kill Heartless, but they did harm people(Luxord in PR with the townspeople, Xaldin and Beast. I think there's more)

It would had been interesting had the actual depopulation of the town been shown. I suggest they could been shown to be a bit more brutal with their heart-collecting.

Let's say that Maleficent and Pete are written out of the plot. I would assume that Saix is watching SDG in Twilight Town and was the one who sent the Nobodies after the three. He would wait for them outside Yen Sid's Tower to either fight them and test their strength or eliminate Yen Sid from devulging any information concerning the Nobodies.'

But my opinions are worthless.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
They should have returned Traverse Town, not that it would have made much of a difference though, with Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion being the main worlds. Perhaps a souped up version of Opposite Armor? :p

I would have loved to have faced the original version of the "1000 Heartless Battle." You know, with the Behemoths and the Wyverns added alongside all the other Heartless. I was a little disappointed when it was just those two types of Heartless. That and it was too darn easy.

With that being said, I too really wanted to visit Maleficent's Castle.

I was surprised I didn't see a computerized version of Pete in Space Paranoids, considering all the worlds he was bugging Sora and the crew in, why not that one as well? :p And you would think that after defeating him several times, he would just DIE. But nope, you see him in the next world. I mean, was him in The Pride Lands really necessary?

A

Azrael

They should have returned Traverse Town, not that it would have made much of a difference though, with Twilight Town and Hollow Bastion being the main worlds. Perhaps a souped up version of Opposite Armor? :p

I would have loved to have faced the original version of the "1000 Heartless Battle." You know, with the Behemoths and the Wyverns added alongside all the other Heartless. I was a little disappointed when it was just those two types of Heartless. That and it was too darn easy.

With that being said, I too really wanted to visit Maleficent's Castle.

I was surprised I didn't see a computerized version of Pete in Space Paranoids, considering all the worlds he was bugging Sora and the crew in, why not that one as well? :p And you would think that after defeating him several times, he would just DIE. But nope, you see him in the next world. I mean, was him in The Pride Lands really necessary?

Of course not :D It was disgusting.

I wanted to see both how the Committee rebuilt Hollow Bastion (castle AND town) along with the Vale (which appears to be the original HB)

In fact why couldn't SDG land in Hollow Bastion (where he and Riku fought in KH1 so that it would cause the overflow of memories to occur) or (where Sora fought Maleficent and Xemnas)

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
Of course not :D It was disgusting.

I wanted to see both how the Committee rebuilt Hollow Bastion (castle AND town) along with the Vale (which appears to be the original HB)

In fact why couldn't SDG land in Hollow Bastion (where he and Riku fought in KH1 so that it would cause the overflow of memories to occur) or (where Sora fought Maleficent and Xemnas)

:D

Yeah, instead of having poor microscopic Tron do all their work. All they did was sit in Merlin's swank new apartment/house.

Sora fought Xemnas in Hollow Bastion?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Let's say that Maleficent and Pete are written out of the plot. I would assume that Saix is watching SDG in Twilight Town and was the one who sent the Nobodies after the three. He would wait for them outside Yen Sid's Tower to either fight them and test their strength or eliminate Yen Sid from devulging any information concerning the Nobodies.'
I like that. For a second I thought you mean Saïx leaving the Organization or something. :/

A

Azrael

I like that. For a second I thought you mean Saïx leaving the Organization or something. :/

If you knew, Saix wasn't what we imagined him to be, Xemnas' little lapdog. He's too cool to defect unlike those phags Roxas and Axel :D

:D

Yeah, instead of having poor microscopic Tron do all their work. All they did was sit in Merlin's swank new apartment/house.

Sora fought Xemnas in Hollow Bastion?

In Final Mix of KH 1

By the way, I still think it would had been better for SDG to land in Hollow Bastion (the castle) first.

Azerty

Maleficent just made sporadic appearances in KH2 as did Pete. But it was obvious that Square Enix wanted Organization XIII to be the main villains of the game.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
If you knew, Saix wasn't what we imagined him to be, Xemnas' little lapdog. He's too cool to defect unlike those phags Roxas and Axel :D

In Final Mix of KH 1

By the way, I still think it would had been better for SDG to land in Hollow Bastion (the castle) first.

Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. I though you meant in KHII.

Perhaps.

Maybe Saix should have killed Pete and Maleficent. (Even though he /attempted/ to kill Maleficent later in the game.)

A

Azrael

Perhaps.

Maybe Saix should have killed Pete and Maleficent. (Even though he /attempted/ to kill Maleficent later in the game.)

It would had been simply amazing to see Saix crush Maleficent's skull

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Perhaps.

I thought they didn't kill Maleficent because she was the one producing more Heartless, giving more hearts to the Organization. That's why in the novels, Roxas and Axel released her bird. She was just a pawn in the first place.

But when they're pretty much done with KH, Saïx killing Maleficent and Pete, I would love to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back