• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
I thought they didn't kill Maleficent because she was the one producing more Heartless, giving more hearts to the Organization. That's why in the novels, Roxas and Axel released her bird. She was just a pawn in the first place.

But when they were pretty much done with KH, Saïx killing Maleficent and Pete, I would love to see that.

It was nice to see that Sephiroth actually had some time in the game. Too bad Tifa's was quite little..

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It was nice to see that Sephiroth actually had some time in the game. Too bad Tifa's was quite little..
He's a big plot hole himself. I hope the stuff with him/Cloud/Tifa is explained in KH3. I just don't want to fight him again. *coughKefkacough*

A

Azrael

He's a big plot hole himself. I hope the stuff with him/Cloud/Tifa is explained in KH3. I just don't want to fight him again. *coughKefkacough*

Explain the beef between Cloud and Sephiroth and make the encounter with Sephiroth (the optional battle) into a canon victory.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But when they're pretty much done with KH, Saïx killing Maleficent and Pete, I would love to see that.

That would make me cry, actually. Well, not killing Pete. Saix can kill Pete any day.

I'm glad that it looks like BBS will make Maleficent as evil as she should be. >:3

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com
I thought they didn't kill Maleficent because she was the one producing more Heartless, giving more hearts to the Organization. That's why in the novels, Roxas and Axel released her bird. She was just a pawn in the first place.

I don't really think she "produced" Heartless per say, but she did summon them to do her bidding. After all, there was that whole "Heartless Factory" in the basement of Ansem The Wise's laboratory. (Not really a basement, but you did take a elevator.) That and I don't really think the Organization was too concerned about her. She didn't hinder their plans.

Explain the beef between Cloud and Sephiroth and make the encounter with Sephiroth (the optional battle) into a canon victory.

Oh, like the battle being an actual part of the story?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That would make me cry, actually. Well, not killing Pete. Saix can kill Pete any day.

I'm glad that it looks like BBS will make Maleficent as evil as she should be. >:3
I really want her to have more plot. And no Pete in BBS, hopefully. Well..
Goofy(Yen Sid's tower) said:
The King banished Pete into another dimension, but somehow he escaped
BBS might explain that, so there might be Pete.

Yes, this....with Kefka :D
You can fight him in a dungeon.
I don't really think she "produced" Heartless per say, but she did summon them to do her bidding. After all, there was that whole "Heartless Factory" in the basement of Ansem The Wise's laboratory. (Not really a basement, but you did take a elevator.) That and I don't really think the Organization was too concerned about her. She didn't hinder their plans.
In the novels, Xemnas sent Roxas and Axel out to HB to release her bird and resurrect Maleficent. So she had to have some significance to their plans, which is summoning more Heartless. I guess I worded it wrong.

A

Azrael

Oh, like the battle being an actual part of the story?

Yes, I wanted it to be included as one of Sora's memories :D
Yes, this....with Kefka :D
You can fight him in a dungeon

This.

A dungeon near the Cavern of Rememberance.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That would be sweet! Maybe even have Cloud has your teammate while facing him?

It would be nice to see Vincent (from FFVII) appear in KHIII.
IIRC, isn't Vincent not in KH because of Cloud being similar to him in KH? They didn't need two similar FF characters in KH, so they went with Cloud. But I would love to see Vincent :D

Sparks

gone
If tidus looked like his original self in ff that would be cool. I can imagine Sora looking at Tidus like "WTF HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, it is kinda weird that Tidus was playing the young spunky kid that played with toy weapons

Sparks

gone
Yeah I still think that it would be funny if Sora went away for two more years and when he went back to DI that Tidus would be this strong butt kickin' guy. Again "WTF!?" Sora.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gilgamesh and Kefka mang.

Just those two.

No other FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back