• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

They could had put a night/day feature to allow SDG to fight different varieties of Heartless and Nobodies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i wish they wouldve explained what happened to her and pete when they defended sora and everyone from the heartless at the end. they never explained that loose end

Mike0908

They should have had the Disney Villains working together like in Kh1, and brought back less of the Kh1 worlds and more new ones. And Maleficent should have been seen more like others have said. They should have had Magica De Spell (Ducktales) or another Disney Series Villain instead of Pete working with Maleficent.

Worlds I would have like to have seen:

- Hunchback of Notre Dame: The Heartless were drawn to the city. Frollo blamed the gypsies saying they were used witchcraft but really they were drawn to his dark heart.

- Atlantis (instead of Atlantica): Sora, Donald, and Goofy join the group on the way to Atlantis and end up stopping Rourke & Helga from taking Kida and the crystal. If they had used Atlantis in the first game, Kida could have been a princess instead of Alice.

- Disney/Mysaki films like Spirited Away.

- Disney/Pixar Films like Incredibles, Bug's Life, and Toy Story.

- Live Action Films like Hocus Pocus, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Mary Poppins, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

A

Azrael

They should have had the Disney Villains working together like in Kh1, and brought back less of the Kh1 worlds and more new ones. And Maleficent should have been seen more like others have said. They should have had Magica De Spell (Ducktales) or another Disney Series Villain instead of Pete working with Maleficent.

- Hunchback of Notre Dame: The Heartless were drawn to the city. Frollo blamed the gypsies saying they were used witchcraft but really they were drawn to his dark heart.

- Atlantis (instead of Atlantica): Sora, Donald, and Goofy join the group on the way to Atlantis and end up stopping Rourke & Helga from taking Kida and the crystal. If they had used Atlantis in the first game, Kida could have been a princess instead of Alice.

- Live Action Films like Hocus Pocus, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Mary Poppins, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Amen.

Lynnx

Website
kingdomheartsmedia.com

Yet again, I second that.

Also, it would have been better if Atlantica was actually a playable world, like how it was in KH, instead of the retarded way they decided to go in KHII.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, the way they did it in KH2 was freakin retarted. "Okay Ursula, I'm gonna kill you with my singing!"

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hated how they brought back Ursula and Ariel fell for the same trick again, as if she didn't remember what happened last time.

A

Azrael

KHII would be more interesting had Riku been mortally wounded and left to die (not really) and have Sora only go to see Kairi.

Bittersweet. or vice versa. Riku has Kairi yet Sora is gone :D

Sparks

gone
Yeah S,D,G should have been left behind. Riku being home with Kairi and Sora wondering through worlds in search of a way to get home.

A

Azrael

No Donald and Goofy are with King Mickey and Kairi and Riku while Sora is all alone.

Meanwhile a dying Xemnas would fade away and then someone resembling Terra would re-emerge from the shadows and pick up Sora.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I was playing KH RE:COM when i realized KH2 wouldve been more interesting if they completely dropped Maleficent as leader of the heartless and brought in a new leader.

Thoughts? Agreements? Disagreements?

Maleficent >>>>>>>> Pete.. any day.. Okay, maybe her role and resurrection could of been a lot better, but I'm pretty sure the crap with Ursula was far worse than Maleficent. At least, we got a hint of her return. However, the fact that there wasn't enough fear about her (imo), even if she was defeated KH and the Organization was a bigger threat kind of annoyed me. You'd think word of her return would of spread more and along with it, the fear of her plots as well. She could of been a much better villain, even with the resurrection plot hole and all. Oh, and while we're at it, screw the thought of a new leader. No other Disney villain has done as nearly of a good job as her, when it comes to commanding the heartless and a new original character probably would of been more of an annoyance/ possible plot hole than making it enjoyable.. and as for Pete? Uhh.. no..

Oh, and if anything really needed to be worked on, it was the Organization's plot-line, all throughout KH2. There was too little run-ins with them and way too many plot holes. Besides, they could done the workings of the Org. better, even without having more battles with them. You know, maybe we could of had more run-ins like the one with Xigbar in Mulan's world or even the encounter with Luxord at Port Royal or in a similar form. Not necessarily a boss battle with them or anything, just a run-in, that ultimately leads to the heartless or in Agrabah's case, Disney villain battle. Oh, and what about the random dusk appearance in Hade's Chamber? Seesh.. What an aggravating plot hole?

Sparks

gone
No sephy wouldn't be a good replacement because he has his own thing going on with cloud and tifa.

A

Azrael

No sephy wouldn't be a good replacement because he has his own thing going on with cloud and tifa.

Plus Final Fantasy characters are just guests. They have little to no importance in KH besides bringing in FF fanboys and yaoi fangirls.

Clowde

It would have been more interesting if we spent more time in "The World That Never Was" from the beginning. And they made it look so awesome in the trailer, why was it so boring....except for the fight with Xemnas. That was awesome.

I wanted to run through more alleys. Visit shops. Ect.

Actually. After withing the trailer for the first time i thought it was twilight town. But meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back