• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think people are giving Ven a greater role than he has....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Uh...no. Ven is not the Kairi of the game. :/ Are you just saying that because they both lost their heart?
He means that Ven contributes to the story because of what he is. Not who.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Have to disagree there. The secret boss was essentially just a remnant of Vanitas in the same way you could fight the Organization members ('cept Xion) in KHII:FM+.
I would like to see him return, but I would also like to see Roxas, Ventus, Xion, Sora and Vanitas in an ultimate team-up, and I doubt that's gonna happen.

I know he was a remnant...but he still looked pretty bad ass....the only thing I'm wondering is if Vanitas does return in future KH games...what will his face look like...will it be the same(meaning black haired Sora with gold eyes)...or will it have some color differences (i.e. white hair or something like that...to match his new suit).

Sylvos

Come to think of it, I don't exactly know if Ven is kind of like Kairi, but I can definitely see parallels between Riku/Terra and Sora/Aqua.

They both spar, they both are great friends, they both would do anything for each other, and they both are about evenly matched. Riku just seems to be a little darker than Sora (duh), and so does Terra to Aqua (duh). Aqua also seems to be the hero out of those 3, imo. The only difference between Aqua and Sora that is notable is that Aqua isn't as one-dimensional as Sora can come by as. She also experiences a lot more, well, torment/pain/torture then Sora. Sora goes to sleep for a year, and Aqua's alone in the dark realm for 13 years.

/rantover

Sir Adamus

Now I really wish there was a "Light" bad guy, if ya get what I mean.

Yeah, and a Light equivelant to the Heartless.

I imagine that sort of stuff would appear if you were to explore the realm of Darkness, much like the Heartless appearing in the realm of Light.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Well here's a thought... wasn't the X-Blade left, er, in pieces? Y'know, KK and KK-D? So wouldn't it feasibly require more than 'dark heart' + 'light heart' to just summon it? Wouldn't it require someone to join the two halves first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back