• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think Sora WANTED Axel to die....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
You are reading way too much into that. I don't think Sora even knew that Axel was planning that suicide attack. Sora, as others said, isn't that vindictive.

I can't remember what may have happened before that battle to give reason to why Sora was having such a hard time with Dusks. Isn't that sometime right after he finds out Kairi was kidnapped and he's been feeling rather hopeless because everything seems to be going wrong and he learns that by defeating Heartless he's helping Org. XIII? I'm a little rusty on the exact timeline of KH2. Or was this right after the 1000 Heartless battle? FFF, I don't remember.

Also, yes, Axel had been beaten by Saix by order of Xemnas, apparently, for his acts of treason. Wasn't this stated in the manga and is only hinted at in the game with Axel limping around the place?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No, it was after entering the virtual Twilight Town, but Sora having a hard time could possibly be explained by the fact he had a big battle against Nobodies beforehand at the gates of the old Mansion (which was playable, Mickey helped in it) and was therefore already somewhat exhausted.

Yeah, it is in the manga shown as a skirmish in a corridor of darkness, with Saix going berserker-mode on Axel.
I don't know if it is covered in the novels as well...I can't read japanese, lol.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Sora was just bitchin a little about how bothersome the fight was but Axel for some reason thought that sacrificing himself would save them. Sora's just like "...ok." I mean it's not like Sora knew he was gonna commit suicide. He just up and exploded.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah, but Axel probably knew he wasn't going to make it much longer and choose to go down in a real flashy way and doing some good at least with it.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yeah, it is in the manga shown as a skirmish in a corridor of darkness, with Saix going berserker-mode on Axel.
I don't know if it is covered in the novels as well...I can't read japanese, lol.

In the novels, Axel was trying to free Kairi, when Saix showed up and stabbed him in the chest with that giant claymore of his, sending him flying. Axel somehow managed to get away into a Corridor of Darkness, barely holding himself together, found Sora, and sacrificed himself to save him.

Stars

リク
In the novels, Axel was trying to free Kairi, when Saix showed up and stabbed him in the chest with that giant claymore of his, sending him flying. Axel somehow managed to get away into a Corridor of Darkness, barely holding himself together, found Sora, and sacrificed himself to save him.

Saix is such a bit** of nobody lol

Crystal

Silver Member

Thanks for the novel link. Now i know what happen between them.

Tatsu

Around the middle of the game, Sora went on a rampage against all Organization members. He beat Demyx, which there was no point in fighting him the second time. Later in the game, Axel and him go into a room and fight a bunch of Dusks, which, for some reason, Sora couldn't handle them. Keep in mind, this was AFTER he beat 1000 Heartless. Also, Dusks are the weakest Nobodies of all. He talked Axel into doing that suicide move (Ven and Terra would have gave Axel the middle finger and beat those Dusks themselves.) I bet he wasn't even listening to Axel when he talked about Roxas. I think as soon as Axel opened that portal and faded, Sora went "haha I got rid of another Organization Member".

What do you think?

Sora is NOT Vanitas. This theory is fail.

KingdomHearts530

Also, yes, Axel had been beaten by Saix by order of Xemnas, apparently, for his acts of treason. Wasn't this stated in the manga and is only hinted at in the game with Axel limping around the place?
Witch volume of the manga was this in. Only KH2 vols 1 and 2 have been realensed.And if you read that sean in the manga can you show me where you got it from?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Witch volume of the manga was this in. Only KH2 vols 1 and 2 have been realensed.And if you read that sean in the manga can you show me where you got it from?

I searched through all my KH II-Mangas and it's in Volume 5, the newest one that was released here.
If nothing goes wrong Vol.6 should hit shelves around mid-February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back