• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think Sora WANTED Axel to die....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terraisawesome12

Around the middle of the game, Sora went on a rampage against all Organization members. He beat Demyx, which there was no point in fighting him the second time. Later in the game, Axel and him go into a room and fight a bunch of Dusks, which, for some reason, Sora couldn't handle them. Keep in mind, this was AFTER he beat 1000 Heartless. Also, Dusks are the weakest Nobodies of all. He talked Axel into doing that suicide move (Ven and Terra would have gave Axel the middle finger and beat those Dusks themselves.) I bet he wasn't even listening to Axel when he talked about Roxas. I think as soon as Axel opened that portal and faded, Sora went "haha I got rid of another Organization Member".

What do you think?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think Sora is that vindictive.
Although I always thought it was BS how he couldn't handle those Dusks. This is the same kid that just beat 1000 heartless.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't think Sora is that vindictive.
Although I always thought it was BS how he couldn't handle those Dusks. This is the same kid that just beat 1000 heartless.

Just another reasone why KH2 is derp.

ChrisP

I don't think Sora would do that o.o I do find it strange how he couldn't handle a few Dusks though.

Ruran

Awards
To be fare, Sora was probably still tired after that battle?

ChrisP

Ehhh, maybe...To be honest, I think it was just a lame way for Nomura to kill of Axel (he probably planned it but was too lazy to make it more than what it was)

Ruran

Awards
Prolly. In general I think they tried avoiding using models for other Heartless and Nobodies other than the basic ones in cutscens for some reasone. Unless they had to use different ones any way, Like Twilight Thorn.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think Sora didn't intend to kill Axel. If I'm not mistaken, he is still sad when Axel die.
Maybe he just can't handle those bunches of Nobodies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought Axel was already injured before he came to Sora

Yeah, Saix gave him quite a beating...yet that doesn't explain why Sora was getting problems with a bunch of dusks.

However, one might rationalize it by the fact that nobodies are said to be stronger than heartless and it may also had to do with the place the fight was taking place.
BtW, Dusks are not the weakest nobodies...Creepers are.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, Saix gave him quite a beating...yet that doesn't explain why Sora was getting problems with a bunch of dusks.

The game did stated that Saix hurts Axel?
I could be missing something since this is the scene i not really want to watch xD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The game did stated that Saix hurts Axel?
I could be missing something since this is the scene i not really want to watch xD

It doesn't state it, but it's pretty obvious that Axel's hurt if you watch his idle animations during that fight.

And I think Sora-thinking-he-can't-beat-the-Dusks is the same as all of the Sora-gets-tired-fighting-Shadows scenes in the other games. There's a bit of Segregation of Cutscene and Gameplay going on there. =/

Stars

リク
@ Crystal : Yeah, the scene is painful to watch. It shows Axel is pretty weak when he came to Sora

However, one might rationalize it by the fact that nobodies are said to be stronger than heartless and it may also had to do with the place the fight was taking place.
BtW, Dusks are not the weakest nobodies...Creepers are.

Maybe those dusks originally was going after Axel, but since Axel find Sora, those dusks should be followed him and attacking Sora too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back