• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think terra is xehanort!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgotenProphecy

Hey I think Terra is really Xehanort cuz check it out they look the same. I mean think about it, why else would xemnas call aquas armor 'friend'. And maybe since terra is trying to save vens heart when he turns into zemnas, he try's to get his aquas and vens heart back by summoning kingdom hearts. I think something happens after the MX battle and terra looses his memory and somehow changes his looks. And xemnas probly loves to have roxas in the organization and has everyone looking for him like crazy when he runs away because he reminds him of ven. And since xehanort lost his memories, maybe he awakened them when he lost his heart. Maybe thats why xehanort volunteered for the experiment ansem was gona do. Because he somehow knew the experiment would somehow make him remember his past memories and he wanted that the most. i think thats why he studied under ansem.
1443658341_b94bad5b56_o.jpg
kh2fm_86.png

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Xemnas needed Roxas to complete his plan.

And this theory is a common one.

Again Xehanort has two dominant sides you have to consider.

DarthSenorQueso

As I said in my first thread, Xehanort already appears in the form of Ansem's apprentice. He can't be in two places at once...

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
As I said in my first thread, Xehanort already appears in the form of Ansem's apprentice. He can't be in two places at once...

No he hasn't, Xehanort the Apprentice has so far not been seen in Birth by Sleep as an Aprentice. We don't know who he really is yet, but it's been stated already that Xehanort the Apprentice is not Xehanort yet. So he's not in two places at once, even though he already has been. Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless are both Xehanort and they existed simultaneuosly. Same with Sora and Roxas.

ForgotenProphecy

oh i missed that^^ so terra meets the xehanort that lost his memories or something?? hey we should give the xehanort that lost his memory a nickname like MX, TAV, or DW have one.

Dcasd1

i don't think terra is xehanort because xehnaort turned into a heartless and has a nobody. and there's no other form besides a heartless and nothing exceot for the unversed

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
oh i missed that^^ so terra meets the xehanort that lost his memories or something?? hey we should give the xehanort that lost his memory a nickname like MX, TAV, or DS have one.

They're not nicknames, they're acronyms. Also Xehanort the Apprentice isn't in Birth by Sleep as Xehanort's Apprentice because, Xehanort is someone that hasn't become him yet. DarthSenorQueso just keeps saying that for some reason. It's not true though, if it was there would be no point in making Birth by Sleep wich is a game with a plot focused on Xehanort's memories and what his true identity is. So I apologize for DarthSenorQueso's misinforming of the game but, I would suggest you ignore comments such as that until the game is released January 9, 2010 in Japan.

i don't think terra is xehanort because xehnaort turned into a heartless and has a nobody. and there's no other form besides a heartless and nothing exceot for the unversed

How does that disprove anything? Terra could become Xehanort, and then cast of his body and soul, leaving him with Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas. Though I am not a big fan of this theory personally, it is a possible theory given they're resemblence and other connections they've been shown to have.

White Mushroom

And that acomplshed... Nothing. People existing and creatures exsisting don't directly relate to eachother. All you've proved is hat he isn't SOD yet which we already knew. Terra very well could be xehanort, but then again they could do like in days and do like with xion. Remember when everyone thought she was kiaris unversed? People were partially right in them being loosely commected. But not really. I feel that is what SE is going with BBS.

Hikari221

Old theory, buddy. This has been tossed around since the secret movie in KHIIFM+ was put online.

Oathkeeper2000

Here, take a look at Xehanort and Terra. Terra has blue eyes while Xehanort has amber/hazel eyes. Sure, its possible his eye color could have changed, but why would that be the only part of him that changes? There was a scan released showing Ven being reflected in the mask of Vanitas and the mask has a slight crack in it, revealing a very small glimpse of his eye (which is an amber/hazel color) so it may be possible that Vanitas becomes Xehanort, but we can't be too sure until the game is finally released.

Hikari221

Here, take a look at Xehanort and Terra. Terra has blue eyes while Xehanort has amber/hazel eyes. Sure, its possible his eye color could have changed, but why would that be the only part of him that changes? There was a scan released showing Ven being reflected in the mask of Vanitas and the mask has a slight crack in it, revealing a very small glimpse of his eye (which is an amber/hazel color) so it may be possible that Vanitas becomes Xehanort, but we can't be too sure until the game is finally released.

Have you not seen the secret ending to KHII Final Mix+? Terra's eyes turn yellow/amberish at the very end.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

his hair color changes too :cool: and his ability to wield the keyblade which probably has something to do with memory loss but idk.............

Vanitas.

Have you not seen the secret ending to KHII Final Mix+? Terra's eyes turn yellow/amberish at the very end.
And Master Xehanort's eyes are yellow as well. What's your point?

As stated, "Fate is no coincidence."

There is no coincidence why Master Xehanort looks like Xehanort as well despite his age.

Apprentice Xehanort's eyes are brown.

ForgotenProphecy

i think it really makes sense... and so what if he turns into a heartless and nobody, if my theory is true that could happen after he's memoryless xehanort. and memoryless xehanort is not in BBS. i mean think about it everything fits right in, but then theres vanitas...

Originally Posted by Dcasd1

ForgotenProphecy

sorry idk how to quote i just joined yesterday.
Originally Posted by Dcasd1

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I know Terra is Xehanort, I'm positive man, there is so much evidence pointing to him being X but people still ignore it and just wait for the game to come out to see, well I know we're right.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I mean think about it, why else would xemnas call aquas armor 'friend'.

Well, there's sarcasm and (what I prefer more) lack of a better term, as in Xemnas might know Aqua or her armor is connected to his past, but doesn't know exactly how.

And maybe since terra is trying to save vens heart when he turns into zemnas

...what?
I can assure you, at least from what we have seen of Xemnas and the goals he has mentioned, that is certainly not his plan, let alone something like he would do.

I think something happens after the MX battle and terra looses his memory and somehow changes his looks.

Doesn't explain why XH is practically a younger copy of MX and why MX shares several similarities with Xehanort, his Heartless and his Nobody.

And xemnas probly loves to have roxas in the organization and has everyone looking for him like crazy when he runs away because he reminds him of ven.

Xemnas... loves?
You might want to go play KH2 again and Days. Xemnas is far from the type that would "love" anyone.
Think about it. Roxas can wield a keyblade and was the one that collected hearts for the Org. That is the only reason Xemnas wanted him back. He obviously didn't want him back because of the reasons you provided, since he ordered Axel to kill Roxas if he refused to go back with him.

And since xehanort lost his memories, maybe he awakened them when he lost his heart.

How do people come to this conclusion?
No, if Xemnas reawoken any memories, be they even the tiniest scene, it would more than likely be due to the Chamber of Repose.

I know Terra is Xehanort, I'm positive man, there is so much evidence pointing to him being X but people still ignore it and just wait for the game to come out to see, well I know we're right.

There is more than enough evidence that points to MX being Xehanort as well, which a lot of Terra=Xehanort fans seem to overlook or simply ignore.

Hikari221

yes, they do. However, they turn into a yellowish/gold, not an amber/hazel like Xehanort.

I completely disregard the old model of Xehanort, personally. I have always seen his eyes as a light yellow/amber color.

I'm aware this isn't concrete evidence. I'm saying that they have similar eye color, and even if you deny that, there is an unmistakable resemblance between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back