• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, is a selfish #$@%&*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
I think someone, possibly in SE, is a selfish (INSERT SWEARING HERE). I think they're selfish because they announcted that, exactly like KH1FM, they've said that they won't bring KH2:FM+ to NA, EU, and any other place where this game has an extremely large fanbase.

You're thoughts, and flaming?

(Holds up anti-flame protection systems A.F.P.S in preparation for fiery death.)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
*sigh*

This has been discussed, and discussed again.

It ain't coming. End of Conversation.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Exactly get over it you fanboys need to find something else to do. Anyway KH2FM+ most likely isn't a big step up from the KH2 we have.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Erm, this has been said by others so many, many times. It was likely not coming from the start. If you'd study business, you'd see why. Look, just please get over it.

moogle

well, he DID say that Final Mix games r JAPAN ONLY!!!!!!!!!! cuz the english KH is altered from what Japan gets. so its only fair for them to get an extra bonus. i mean, if u RLY want it, IMPORT THE DAMN THING!!!!!!!

and @thread starter: afps.... WTF!? do u rly that was funny? neh, necessary?

Awesome Ansem

I think they're selfish because they announcted that, exactly like KH1FM, they've said that they won't bring KH2:FM+ to NA, EU, and any other place where this game has an extremely large fanbase.

Someone show me some damn proof! I don't care whether you think it is coming here or not, just show me the announcement that confirmed its not coming here.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Well, I really really really really really really wanted War of Genesis but it was a Korea only game.
Same goes for FM+

there are some exclusives and we can't do anything about it. How many things in American do we have and the Japanese don't?

and AA, KH1 FM hasn't come out what makes you think KH2FM+ will?

FM became a tradition to become a Japan only item.

Besides you can alway import.

Awesome Ansem

FM became a tradition to become a Japan only item.

A tradition? after one game? That's like saying every other kh title is on nintendo consoles. Its true, but you just don't say stuff like that with so very little games.

and I'm still not seeing any proof guys.

Awesome Ansem

I think they're selfish because they announcted that, exactly like KH1FM, they've said that they won't bring KH2:FM+ to NA, EU, and any other place where this game has an extremely large fanbase.

According to him, there was an announcement. According to square-enix, three is still no official word on whether its coming here or not. As of now, there is nothing that confirms one way or the other, so anyone saying its confirmed not coming to america is a liar.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Awesome Ansem just one question would you really buy the game if it came here?

Cause KH2FM+ is nothing, but a few add-ons a new bosses (not counting Org. members from COM cause I can go battle them if I want to on the GBA). Couple of sidequests, and some things taken away, and a new mode which sucks (especially if you can beat the last boss at lv.1).

If you really want people to buy a game that's the same thing. You have to add way more than that to it. I'm talking about more Story, and more Areas in all the worlds cause they were all small. Even Agrabah which was the biggest which is sad. Yeah you're basically talking about making a brand new game kinda if you're going to sell it here, and have succuess.

P.S Get over it it's not coming.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
A tradition? after one game? That's like saying every other kh title is on nintendo consoles. Its true, but you just don't say stuff like that with so very little games.

and I'm still not seeing any proof guys.

most after title releases haven't officially made it to america. not just KH, but FF and it's international counterparts.

still upset? Import the damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back