• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think we all know about that Pumpkin Carriage..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
And why it has turned into an unverse.

Will this be a replacement for a Lady Tremaine boss battle? It looks pretty badass for a pumpkin.

it could be possessed by an unverse, we seen it with the ball room in beast's castle with heartless

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I also was hoping this. It would make more sense when you fight her. I'm just curious if she will have any type of alliance with Maleficent and the Evil Queen.

I hope she has an alliance with them. But she probably won't. It would also be slightly awkward having the same VA having conversations with herself.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Alternate idea: we fight her while shrunken. The fight could be similar to the Darkside fight in Coded, TAV is on a table of some sort that's high enough to reach her face.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Alternate idea: we fight her while shrunken. The fight could be similar to the Darkside fight in Coded, TAV is on a table of some sort that's high enough to reach her face.
I don't feel like fighting a giant old lady...its just.....weird...I like the idea of her stealing the wand more since as it was mentioned Deep Space is using stuff from Stitch the Movie so they can use stuff from Cinderella III, too...

evil_levi94

Ironically,

In Cinderella III there is a scene near the end (sort of a climax scene I guess) where a thing sort of like the pumpkin in the picture a page ago traps cinderella and the pumpkin is covered in thorns and is headed towards a cliff or something to throw her off, and it was pretty epic. xPP I think it'd be cool if she did get captured inside and screamed for help during battle. xD

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Ironically,

In Cinderella III there is a scene near the end (sort of a climax scene I guess) where a thing sort of like the pumpkin in the picture a page ago traps cinderella and the pumpkin is covered in thorns and is headed towards a cliff or something to throw her off, and it was pretty epic. xPP I think it'd be cool if she did get captured inside and screamed for help during battle. xD

Like Pinocchio during the first Monstro fight? Or more of when Cocksworth screams "PLEASE MASTER PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELF!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back