• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think we all know about that Pumpkin Carriage..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

And why it has turned into an unverse.

Will this be a replacement for a Lady Tremaine boss battle? It looks pretty badass for a pumpkin.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Lady Tremain is fine as an antagonist that doesn't actually attack. But, I can see her summoning the Unverse or something.

Mr Yippie

Yeah, but a picture shows the evil sisters asking "Mom?! Are you really leaving?"

Meaning that she is seeming like she's going out without a fight.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She's not a fighting type of person. She gets things done just as well, if not better than most villains, without fighting.
That scene is actually probably going to be towards the end of Ven's scenario, because it looks to be right before Tremaine uses some great psychology to get the Evil Step Sisters to tear apart Cinderella's dress.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She's the one that locked Cinderella in her room, causing Aqua to have to save her. Tremain also ruins Cinderella's first dress. If she hadn't of done that, the Fairy Godmother would have been unnecessary.

Mr Yippie

Yes, but my theory is that Tremaine creates the unverse when she sees Cinderella has escaped from her room.

But, she'd be at the ball already, wouldn't she? So that wouldn't work.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
wait wheres the pic of the pumkin and how do we know this???
an0l21.jpg

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I hope they incorporate parts of the 3rd Cinderella film (where Termaine steals the Fairy Godmother's wand), then she would be more of a direct threat.

Radon

mofo
I hope they incorporate parts of the 3rd Cinderella film (where Termaine steals the Fairy Godmother's wand), then she would be more of a direct threat.

I also was hoping this. It would make more sense when you fight her. I'm just curious if she will have any type of alliance with Maleficent and the Evil Queen.

diogo14

I don't think so. Until now all Disney worlds follow pretty much all the original stories from the first released movies.

Mr Yippie

I also was hoping this. It would make more sense when you fight her. I'm just curious if she will have any type of alliance with Maleficent and the Evil Queen.

I'm thinking Lady Tremaine is her own boss.

As is the Evil Queen, due to their snobbishness and selfishness.

Malificent isn't either. She's just evil, which made her think about recruiting other villains.

EDIT: Okay, maybe she was really being selfish when she planned to kill a child because she wasn't invited to her birthday, but still.

Last edited:

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com
It's more likely that we get to fight the stepsister's as an actual boss or somesort of minigame than fighting Lady Tremaine. Though that's unlikely too XD

I think they should make the story 90% of the original film and then the rest made up of what was mentioned eariler with Lady Tremaine steeling the wand or turning into an Unverse or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back