• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bad girl

I dont think that the BHK looks like Sora at all exept maybe the hairstyle. Sombody sais: you look just like him. i dont now ho bhut do you really think he looks that hard like Sora at all?????

D

Dexter

Okay what if that person that said he looks just like u is kiari i mean how else would no how sora looks like.

B

bad girl

geez sorry dont bite of my nose!!! I just dont think he looks like him.

sinharvest_angel

because we think that the person who said that is the egnimatic man, in fm HB, and i doubt that that was kairi that he was fighting him in HB for numerous reasons

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I have two posts form previous threads posting my comments on this:

I see nothing of a resemblance:

sg.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sfgh.JPG

There is a lot of difference there. Sora has a longer mouth, BHK frowns a lot, BHK is blonde, whilst Sora is brunnette, BHK has a curl wave to his hair, while Sora's sticks up in all directions, BHK's face is long and narrow, BHK has a thin nose the points out, Sora's is round, Sora is taller, BHK has a darker skin tone, Sora is very fair-skined.

And:

Exactly! People beleive that BHK is something special to Sora for the sole fact that they think he looks like him! Other than the fact that he supposedly looks like Sora, we know nothing about him! If people are going to be calling him the freakin KH messia or somehting, they better have some freakin proof besides the fact that they both have spikey hair!

My views, viola!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yes but twins look like each other, not all of them, i know twins that were born at the same time and looks nothing lik each other. So it really has nothing to do with looks in my opinion, just the hearts and Kingdom(Kingdom Hearts! XDXD okay nvm, very n00bish joke!)

B

bad girl

mabey they mean with: you look just like him: the way he acts and moves and stuff.

sinharvest_angel

dual_wielder said:
uh huh, but culdn't it refer to Ansem and DiZ aswell?

i dont think so cause there was never a verbal refrence about them, besides u cant really tell except for the color of there skin, (not being racist:D )

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
doesn't matter, hey lol i'm brownish, olivey, tanny coolour or w/e you wanna call it, but maybe it refers to them ina different way, or maybe someone, people say Axel has something to do with Sora because of what he said in CoM. So maybe he was refering to Axel and Sora?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
yeah like something like this:

Axel: ahahaha Sora, I am the other side of you heart!
Sora: But...But
Donald: Wha.....
Goofy: Gwarsh, Hyuck

Axel: hahaha, my windwheels are just a normal weapon they are my keyblades!
Everyone: *le gasp* :eek:

BHK: What! you trying ti impersonate me Axel, why you mother F*úcké*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back