• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I thk the correct deck to use against Vanitas Sentiment is LS Deck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DXLelouch

Nomura stated tht it would be based on Attack vs Attack now who do we know tht is attked based
yea thts right Terra the only way to kill a secret boss is to turn into one lolz
what ya thk am i on to something

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Nomura did say you need the right deck. But I think every character has a deck that could work. It'd be kinda stupid to allow every character to fight him if it's predetermined that only one can actually beat him.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I thought Aqua was the only one that could do Last Episode and Vanitas' Sentiment..

It was stated somewhere that he's also unlockable in Terra's and Ventus' stories. Don't know if it's actually true though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was stated somewhere that he's also unlockable in Terra's and Ventus' stories. Don't know if it's actually true though.

I thought that was the case too, but it would take a bit more to unlock the fight

Alex999

I don't see how thats possible as both ven and terra are literally unplayable by the time vanitas is destroyed. so i don't see how they could fight the sentiment before the real thing is destroyed

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I don't see how thats possible as both ven and terra are literally unplayable by the time vanitas is destroyed. so i don't see how they could fight the sentiment before the real thing is destroyed

Their fights against it would be merely non cannon. Keep in mind that Aqua's fight against it is as of yet also unknown to be cannon or not. It's a videogame, sometimes stuff is added that doesn't make sense for the sake of enjoyment.

Alex999

Their fights against it would be merely non cannon. Keep in mind that Aqua's fight against it is as of yet also unknown to be cannon or not. It's a videogame, sometimes stuff is added that doesn't make sense for the sake of enjoyment.

i guess so. i would rather fight him with ven. with his power and speed, not getting hit once is a must. vens ur best bet there.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I doubt that all Kh original secret bosses are non-canon. I'm talking about the Fm Xemnas and LS.

Last edited:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I doubt that all Kh original secret bosses are non-canon. I'm talking about the Fm Xemnas and LS.

Those ARE canon, but then again I never said they weren't. Sorry if I wasn't too clear on that :tongue:
I was only referring to lingering sentiment vanitas.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Has anyone else noticed that this will be the first "Secret Boss" to be released in all national versions of the game? Before, Xemnas and Lingering Sentiment were only in Japanese-only Final Mixes (as we all frusteratingly know) but it seems like UnVanitas (get it? Unverse and Vanitas put...together.....shutup!) will be in all versions of the game.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Has anyone else noticed that this will be the first "Secret Boss" to be released in all national versions of the game? Before, Xemnas and Lingering Sentiment were only in Japanese-only Final Mixes (as we all frusteratingly know) but it seems like UnVanitas (get it? Unverse and Vanitas put...together.....shutup!) will be in all versions of the game.

I noticed. But I wasn't thinking about it at the time. XD

Let's hope that, no matter how long they'll keep the series going, they do this for every future game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back