• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I told you naruto's bad for you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm... it makes it so that children don't freaking kill each other... I mean its how I've been living all of my known life

Violence is awesome because it is not accepted in our society, and is only used in force to get something done, so it's only natural to have cravings for the things we can't have.

dejah

:|
at ten years of age, i doubt kids would know whether it's right or wrong.
especially with their wide scope of imagination. i do agree though that it's up to the parents to teach them morals for them to decide for their own what is right or wrong.

"despite your forrays into violence"
well that cancels out your say that watching violence doesn't make violence happen.

No wonder why I can be in my gehtto shootin up a n**** or 2 and not give a rat's a*s...

3... why the hell did they burry the child headfirst XD... how stupid, that kid must have been dropped on his head

your maturity just shiiiines right on through, doesn't it?

WatcherX

Violence is awesome because it is not accepted in our society, and is only used in force to get something done, so it's only natural to have cravings for the things we can't have.

what do you mean by that, the Romans used to kill each other in the coluseum for funzzies(totally ripped that from "Scrubs"), yet violence was perfectly accepted then... There were also the Vikings and the Aztecs and the Mayans who all had perfectly working societies whilst surrounded by violence, by questioning Violence you are questioning generations of more advanced societies than our own

WatcherX

"despite your forrays into violence"
well that cancels out your say that watching violence doesn't make violence happen.

Please that was just somthing called an inside joke... which only like 3 people here got XD...

your maturity just shiiiines right on through, doesn't it?

please don't question my maturity when I have not insulted you at all, please at least show me some respect...

what do you mean by that, the Romans used to kill each other in the coluseum for funzzies

Yeah and we all take chariots to work in the morning?

(totally ripped that from "Scrubs"), yet violence was perfectly accepted then... There were also the Vikings and the Aztecs and the Mayans who all had perfectly working societies whilst surrounded by violence, by questioning Violence you are questioning generations of more advanced societies than our own

Yes then, not now. Naruto maybe violent for a cartoon, however, grow some f*cking brains, you can't control sand.

Last edited:

dejah

what do you mean by that, the Romans used to kill each other in the coluseum for funzzies(totally ripped that from "Scrubs"), yet violence was perfectly accepted then... There were also the Vikings and the Aztecs and the Mayans who all had perfectly working societies whilst surrounded by violence, by questioning Violence you are questioning generations of more advanced societies than our own

it's the 21st century.
we all have a conscience, a sense of justice.
and the intelligence of what NOT to learn from the past.

i'm not questioning your maturity,
it just clearly shows for itself.

Delrithk

Yes then, not now. Naruto maybe violent for a cartoon, however, grow some f*cking brains, you can't control sand.

No sh*t, an idiot can figure out that you cant control sand, or whatever else is in that show, its a SHOW its NOT REAL! If parents dont want their kids to watch it, DONT LET THEM F**KING WATCH IT!

WatcherX

Yeah and we all take chariots to work in the morning?

I agree with you completly on this part, the kid did need to grow a ****ing brain, but that doesnt make all violence wrong and we shouldn't condemn all violence either just because there are some children do seem a bit retarded

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Dont double post

But kids being exposed to violence isnt a good idea. I mean kids are still stupid and i agree kids just dont know how to seperate reality from fiction. Exposing kids to violence young can mess with a childs mind and as i have already said its up to the parents to help their child to fix situations like this by talking and jsut showing their love and care.

WatcherX

it's the 21st century.
we all have a conscience, a sense of justice.
and the intelligence of what NOT to learn from the past.

You say this when said past societies had no sence of justice, the why did the Aztecs last so long before "we eurpean societies" decided them savage and killed them for sencless reasons

i'm not questioning your maturity,
it just clearly shows for itself.

Oh and you are the fountian of maturity yourself, one who lives in Johnny Depp's underwear drawer..you are such a hypocrit

No sh*t, an idiot can figure out that you cant control sand, or whatever else is in that show, its a SHOW its NOT REAL! If parents dont want their kids to watch it, DONT LET THEM F**KING WATCH IT!

Like every adult is going stop their kids from watching a cartoon?

WatcherX said:
I agree with you completly on this part, the kid did need to grow a ****ing brain, but that doesnt make all violence wrong and we shouldn't condemn all violence either just because there are some children do seem a bit retarded

Thanks, but I'd like to see your views on how you deem violence right in any case? Violence is normally the last resort after all hope has failed, normally you'd expect something of a better standard from most people.

Delrithk

Like every adult is going stop their kids from watching a cartoon?
I didnt say EVERY adult should stop their kids from watching it, im saying if they dont want their kids exposed to "such horrible violence" then dont let them watch it, its that simple...

I didnt say EVERY adult should stop their kids from watching it, im saying if they dont want their kids exposed to "such horrible violence" then dont let them watch it, its that simple...

But the thought of Parents attempting to stop their children from watching cartoons 24/7 is a bit stupid nevertheless?

Delrithk

But the thought of Parents attempting to stop their children from watching cartoons 24/7 is a bit stupid nevertheless?

The parents can filter what their children watch now, so if they dont want them to see violent cartoons, then they can block those shows

dejah

They are CHILDREN for fks sake.

Children are the most easily influenced beings.
OF COURSE they won't know what is right or wrong.
children learn from what they see.
they watch violence and they learn from it.
but they can't differentiate whether or not it's right or wrong.
so before they can actually learn to differentiate it,
then it's better not to expose them to violence at all.

You say this when said past societies had no sence of justice, the why did the Aztecs last so long before "we eurpean societies" decided them savage and killed them for sencless reasons

Oh and you are the fountian of maturity yourself, one who lives in Johnny Depp's underwear drawer..you are such a hypocrit

did you not get me?
i meant that today. in context of today.
we have developed a sense of integrity, self worth, what is right and wrong, humility.
something that was highly absent in old times;
fighting for the wrong reasons, being violent for power.

how does wanting to live in JD's underwear relevant to the sense of maturity on a discussion about the DEATH of children? i'm not the one joking about killing black people and children dieing because they're stupid.

guess you need to learn to differentiate too.

Delrithk

we have developed a sense of integrity, self worth, what is right and wrong, humility.

today?? guess what! there violence today too! theres a little thing called WAR! thats a little violent dont you think?? and kids are exposed to it from the news and from their parents! we're fighting for the wrong reasons now! there will always be vioence! you cant stop it! no matter if its right or wrong, it will ALWAYS be there. so who cares if its in a cartoon or not?? they'll just get exposed to it in another way!

WatcherX

did you not get me?

Yes I did get you

As such, the past societies that were slaughtered by us had those values as well, I hate the fact that all people preach non-violence and saying they have "humanity and self worth" then turn their back on the fact that the same organization is starting a genocide

how does wanting to live in JD's underwear relevant to the sense of maturity on a discussion about the DEATH of children? i'm not the one joking about killing black people and children dieing because they're stupid.

guess you need to learn to differentiate too.

That has nothing to do with the death of the kid and all to do with your questioning my maturity and intergity, and my racial beleifs when you are such a beacon of perfection yourself

and when did I say that black people are stupid, or are you trying to play me up to look like a racist now too?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Oh my god if you cant stay on topic dont bother posting in here.

Again if kids want to watch Naruto or bleach let them. Kids need to learn that cartoons and anime at the end of the game are based off fictional things that some people just wished could happen. If the kid wants to try to do a chidori cause they want to be like Sasuke then they need to use logic or talk to someone before trying that will be able to tell them that its impossible. Violence shouldnt be encouraged but its a cartoon and if you really want to take cartoons as real then go try hitting someone in the face with a rifle shot like in Buggs Bunny and yet all that happens is they get covered in black powder.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
They are CHILDREN for fks sake.

Children are the most easily influenced beings.
OF COURSE they won't know what is right or wrong.
children learn from what they see.
they watch violence and they learn from it.
but they can't differentiate whether or not it's right or wrong.
so before they can actually learn to differentiate it,
then it's better not to expose them to violence at all.

dejah, my old friend, this is where i must stop. Not all kids can't differentiate between whether it's wrong or not. Ther are children who can and there are children who can't. I see it all the time. It's the kids that can't differentiate that need to not be exposed to violence, but those that can are fine. My little brother is five and he can differentiate when it come's to violence. Say i do something bad and were play fighting then he'll call me a bad guy and say he's fighting for good. He can differentiate bad from good when fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back