• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I told you naruto's bad for you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
Reckless Chaos said:
Not all kids can't differentiate between whether it's wrong or not. Ther are children who can and there are children who can't. I see it all the time. It's the kids that can't differentiate that need to not be exposed to violence, but those that can are fine. My little brother is five and he can differentiate when it come's to violence. Say i do something bad and were play fighting then he'll call me a bad guy and say he's fighting for good. He can differentiate bad from good when fighting.

that is my point exactly. your brother knows because he's been told before hand and has your influence to differentiate the two.

They influence them, but the imagination is what it is. If that kid hadn't have watched Naruto then it would have been something else in my opinion. I agree that even though the kid was ten, he should have known...I knew, hence why I'm still alive now XP I have an over active imagination, but I knew when reality was reality and fiction was fiction XP And where were the adults?

point.
this is where the parents roles as parents come in. irresponsibility on their part for not supervising what their child is exposed to.
by all means, sure let a child watch shows on tv that include senseless murder and violence.
but be sure that the child knows whether it is right or wrong.

WatcherX said:
I personally think Naruto is good for children, for it promotes violence...

I acctually beleive that violent shows and video games such as Naruto, Mortal Kombat and Power Rangers are good for young children... an excess of violence on television helps children vent their anger and show them that fighting for a good cause is better than senceless violence

violence at all is not a good thing.
to use violence as a form of venting anger?
how about the ones who are on the receiving end of the venting?
children shouldn't be encouraged to be violent. period.

WatcherX said:
No wonder why I can be in my gehtto shootin up a n**** or 2 and not give a rat's a*s...

3... why the hell did they burry the child headfirst XD... how stupid, that kid must have been dropped on his head

Oh and you are the fountian of maturity yourself
you are such a beacon of perfection yourself

again: I'm not the one joking about killing black people. I'm also not joking on the matter of children dieing because they're stupid.
i never said you thought black people were stupid.
again: i'm not questioning your maturity.
i never said i was mature or perfect nor do i claim to be right.
i never brought up your racial beliefs or your integrity.

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back