• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I told you naruto's bad for you.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishBox

HOLY CRAP!

That's what happens when Gaara's you're role model. =\

Bloody hell... When I have kids, I'll be sure to keep them away from Naruto... Until they're like, 11.

That poor kid. ]x

It's quite the tragedy, however, why the hell would you try to mimic something that clearly is a cartoon? Sure he's only ten, but hell, I knew I couldn't control sand at ten. If anything where were the adults supervising?

dejah

:|
i agree with you.
i'm pretty sure cartoon network's getting into alot of shit for this.

(?Cmurder?)

Though Im not a fan of naruto...

The kid had an overactive imagination. you cant blame him for that

Naruto further influenced it.

The media is in trouble for alot of things lately

We cant do anything about what others do. We have no control. if such things happen we can try to prevent them but we cant always change how the think

my two cents

Yes I know some of my statemens are flawed and vague. its early in the morning and Im tired

Shadowfaith

Were on to another Grand Theft Auto thing here, eh? Its evident that the games and the cartoons aren't the problem in the first place. They influence them, but the imagination is what it is. If that kid hadn't have watched Naruto then it would have been something else in my opinion. I agree that even though the kid was ten, he should have known...I knew, hence why I'm still alive now XP I have an over active imagination, but I knew when reality was reality and fiction was fiction XP And where were the adults?

Delrithk said:
the 4kids version is horrible, like any 4kids anime, but the japanese show isnt half bad, id prefer to watch Bleach or Wolfs Rain, but the show is tolerable.

It's not who's distributing it, it's about the quality of violence in context and how it's influencing our youth.

(?Cmurder?) said:
The kid had an overactive imagination. you cant blame him for that

Well, I do. I mean, how many cases of this do you see? They said the kid wasn't like your average ten year old, he took this to seriously, and he suffered for it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Seriously is this a joke?

Cause i mean come on i knew i couldn't control stuff when i was like 5 and i had an overactive imagination at times. The fact is if parents want to make sure thier kid is ok they need to sit them down and talk to them or restrict what they watch. Its not a shows fault that a kid who they say is smart acted in a completely stupid manner.

WatcherX

I personally think Naruto is good for children, for it promotes violence... I hope that in the next generation all 12 year old children are ninjas that fight to the death.... I mean I personally know I was brought up on Mortal Kombat and I know I felt no remorse while I fought children when I was five and heard the disembodied voice yelling "Finish him!!"...

But on a serious note I acctually beleive that violent shows and video games such as Naruto, Mortal Kombat and Power Rangers are good for young children... an excess of violence on television helps children vent their anger and show them that fighting for a good cause is better than senceless violence... and hey, if you don't like Naruto, hey at least your watching the bloodless 4kids version which lacks blood and converts every curse word to "Darn it" and "You big meaniehead!!"

And yes Garra is evil as is Zabuza (god I brought his gay ass up) and Orochimaru (same goes for him), but that is suposed to show children that there are evil people in all forms and teach them good lessons...

And hey, at least these kidsthese kids aren't watching "The Real World" or "Flavor of Love" or the ever loved "South park" and quoting said show to end my post... shut your f**king face uncle f**ker.

dejah

:|
LOL.
note to self: Watcher X is indeed 15 years old.

violence is never good.
there are other ways to vent anger instead of violence.

even like you said,
to fight for a good cause.
there are ways to fight for a good cause.
violence isn't one of them.

excessive exposure to violence just ends up with children shooting each other, wounding each other and thinking that it's okay to do that.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
But then again there are children who are SMART enough to realize that that is not okay. It's all about the child who is exposed. I was exposed to violence all my damn life and i love it. My life centers around violence unlike my little 13 year old cousin who has been around violence and his life doesn't center around violence. Some children shouldn't be exposed to excessive violence while others will do fine.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yes but the violence only really leads to kids shoting one another if the child doesnt understand how to seperate thigns from reality and not knowing the difference in right and wrong. If you want someone to blame then blame the parents that of course are teaching their children good skills that allows them to take cartoons seriously. I mean if i took cartoons seriously as a kid then you know how many times me and my brothers would end up in the hospital after watching Loony Toons or Tom and Jerry.

WatcherX

LOL.
note to self: Watcher X is indeed 15 years old.

violence is never good.
there are other ways to vent anger instead of violence.

I never said the children need to Take part in the violence (dispite my forrays into violence) it has just always been my personal belief that just watching the violence helps to keep children non-violent... (wrestling doesn't count because it is senceless)

excessive exposure to violence just ends up with children shooting each other, wounding each other and thinking that it's okay to do that.

No wonder why I can be in my gehtto shootin up a n**** or 2 and not give a rat's a*s...

I also have two question about this dead child

... one why the hell was a 10 year old kid playing in the sandbox... in washington in this freaking cold winter-like hell.

two... why did the children imitate garra when it has been seasons since he was last seen doing any fighting

3... why the hell did they burry the child headfirst XD... how stupid, that kid must have been dropped on his head

Delrithk

Yes but the violence only really leads to kids shoting one another if the child doesnt understand how to seperate thigns from reality and not knowing the difference in right and wrong. If you want someone to blame then blame the parents that of course are teaching their children good skills that allows them to take cartoons seriously. I mean if i took cartoons seriously as a kid then you know how many times me and my brothers would end up in the hospital after watching Loony Toons or Tom and Jerry.

I agree, its the parents that need to tell their children the different between a TV show and reality.

And it doesnt take a lot of brains to figure out that you cant control Sand, or chakra or anything in that show.

Delrithk

3... why the hell did they burry the child headfirst XD... how stupid, that kid must have been dropped on his head

yeah...and didnt he see that in the show that the people who were burried by the sand...DIED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back