• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i tried

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
decided to take a break from tags so i made avatars instead.

so what do you think?

avvytarr-terrayeh.png

avy_girl_grn.png

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The first one looks somewhat grainy. The second one is pretty, though I don't like the background that much. C:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I honestly don't see either working. They're too simple, and the colouring isn't overly complimentary. With the Terra one, yes, there is more effort put into it, but he still looks a bit too thrown in. The yellow line continuing over his arm is just unnecessary, and takes away from the stock, and the avvie as a whole. If anything, they should be wider, and taking up more of the blank space, I think. I quite like the grainyness, as it adds to the avvie. The lighting effects in the bottom right corner do nothing for the avvie at all, and it just makes it look like you don't know what else to add to it.

As for the second, it just looks like a hue change with the lighting effects again. Combine it with a nice background, and it would compliment the nice blurring job so much more.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
hmm i think i oversharpened the first a bit. the second well i was going to put a bg but then i thought it would look like a tag lol

Shinkirō;5013162 said:
I honestly don't see either working. They're too simple, and the colouring isn't overly complimentary. With the Terra one, yes, there is more effort put into it, but he still looks a bit too thrown in. The yellow line continuing over his arm is just unnecessary, and takes away from the stock, and the avvie as a whole. If anything, they should be wider, and taking up more of the blank space, I think. I quite like the grainyness, as it adds to the avvie. The lighting effects in the bottom right corner do nothing for the avvie at all, and it just makes it look like you don't know what else to add to it.
pretty much that's what happened actually hehe

As for the second, it just looks like a hue change with the lighting effects again. Combine it with a nice background, and it would compliment the nice blurring job so much more.
i tried for simpler this time. but i guess you two are right about the bg

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Considering the stock itself, I can think of a few things that would work nicely as a background, that's all. By all means, I do like where you're going with it, but it's just lacking too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back