• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► I used ChatGPT to write a KH fanfiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
You probably heard about it but ChatGPT is this insane brand new AI that allows to generate full length texts from simple prompts. So I thought: let's write a fanfiction with it!!! I must warn you, the cringe level is pretty high. And I loved every minute of it.

The prompt I entered was the following. I voluntarily made it sounds weird and funny to see how the bot would adapt.
I want to write a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction.
The characters are Sora and Riku going to highschool after their adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3. They are afraid to go to school as they are not used to live a normal life. Riku is secretely in love with Sora but Sora constantly talks about his love for Kairi.
One day Riku meets the school conselor: Axel who is an expert in dating and who will help him to become irresistible.
However, Riku is romantic, while Axel is way too extravagant. He uses dad jokes and surprisingly it works. Axel will give Riku advice about how to date Sora by teaching him how to be someone he is not.
Axel uses his catchphrase "Got it memorized?" and tells Riku that he has to find his own catchphrase. Riku finds his catchphrase instantaneously: "Everything is a game if you smile while you are doing it!"
In the end, Riku will realize that Sora loved him from the beginning for who he was and not the phony version he became.

And surprisingly, it'w pretty convincing. Here is the juicy stuff:
1. The first meeting between Riku and Axel:
I walk into the school counseling office, feeling a mix of nervousness and excitement. I'm here to talk to the new counselor about my struggles with adjusting to high school life after my adventures in Kingdom Hearts. As I take a seat in front of the desk, I notice a strange figure sitting across from me. He has bright red hair, wearing a leather jacket and a mischievous grin on his face. This must be Axel, the new counselor.

"Hi there! I'm Axel, the new counselor. And you must be Riku, right?" He greets me with a cheerful tone, his grin never leaving his face.

"Uh, yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Mr. Axel," I reply, trying to sound confident.

"Oh, don't call me Mr. Axel. Just call me Axel, man. What brings you here today?" He leans back in his chair, his arms crossed behind his head.

"Well, I've been having a hard time adjusting to high school life. It's so different from my adventures in Kingdom Hearts," I explain, feeling a bit self-conscious.

"I see, I see. That's understandable. It can be a tough transition, going from saving the world to taking algebra tests," Axel says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, exactly. And, um, there's also this other thing I want to talk about..." I trail off, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Go on, I'm all ears," Axel encourages me, his grin still present.

"It's just... I've been having these feelings for someone. And I don't know what to do about it," I confess, feeling my cheeks turn red.

"Oh, I see. And who might this special someone be?" Axel asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It's... it's Sora. My best friend," I reply, feeling my heart race.

"Interesting. So, you're in love with your best friend, huh? That's a tricky situation," Axel says with a nod.

"Yeah, it is. And I don't know how to tell him, or even if he feels the same way," I continue, feeling overwhelmed.

"Well, that's why I'm here, man. To help you navigate these feelings and make the best out of the situation," Axel says, his grin turning into a smirk.

"Really? You can help me with that?" I ask, feeling hopeful for the first time.

"Sure thing, Riku. I'm an expert in dating, remember?" Axel winks at me, making me feel a bit more at ease.

"Okay, I'll do it. I'll take your advice and try to win Sora's heart," I say, feeling determined.

"That's the spirit, Riku. Let's get started!" Axel says with a clap of his hands, ready to start our journey together.

"Okay, Riku, let's start with the basics," Axel says, leaning forward in his chair. "To be irresistible, you have to have a great sense of humor."

"Uh, okay. I think I can do that," I reply, feeling a bit nervous.

"Good. And the best way to show off your humor is by using dad jokes," Axel continues, a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

"Dad jokes?" I ask, feeling skeptical.

"Yeah, man. You know, the cheesy one-liners that make people groan but secretly love them," Axel explains, a grin on his face.

"Okay, I think I can handle that," I say, trying to sound confident.

"Awesome! Let's start with a simple one. Why did the tomato turn red?" Axel asks, a twinkle in his eye.

"I don't know, why?" I reply, feeling curious.

"Because it saw the salad dressing!" Axel says with a laugh, slapping his knee.

"Uh, yeah. That's... that's a good one," I say, feeling a bit awkward.

"See, I told you. Dad jokes are the way to go," Axel says with a nod. "Now, let's move on to the next step."

"Okay, what's next?" I ask, feeling eager to learn.

"The next step is to have a catchphrase. Something that you always say, that people can easily remember you by," Axel explains, a serious look on his face.

"A catchphrase? Like what?" I ask, feeling a bit confused.

"Like mine, for example. I always say 'Got it memorized?' whenever I teach someone something new," Axel says with a grin, using his catchphrase.

"Okay, I get it. But I don't know what my catchphrase should be," I reply, feeling stuck.

"Well, just think about what you stand for. What do you believe in?" Axel suggests, his grin turning into a smile.

I take a moment to think about it, and suddenly, it hits me.

"I believe in courage. In standing up for what's right, even when it's hard," I say, feeling confident.

"That's it, Riku! Now, find a way to make it into a catchphrase," Axel says, his eyes shining with excitement.

I take another moment to think, and it comes to me...

2. The first time Riku tries to apply the advice of Axel on Sora:
It's a sunny day in school and I spot Sora sitting on a bench by himself. This is my chance to try out Axel's advice and impress him. I take a deep breath and walk over to him, trying to look confident.

"Hey, Sora," I say, giving him a friendly smile. "How's it going?"

"Oh, hi Riku! It's going great, thanks. How about you?" Sora replies, looking up at me with a grin.

"I'm good, thanks. Just trying to... you know, make the most of every moment," I reply, using one of Axel's metaphors.

"Really? That's a great attitude to have," Sora says, sounding impressed.

"Yeah, everything is a game if you smile when you are doing it, you know?" I say, using my new catchphrase.

"Everything is a game? What do you mean by that?" Sora asks, looking curious.

"I mean, life is what you make of it. If you approach it with a positive attitude and a smile, anything is possible," I reply, trying to sound mysterious.

"Anything is possible? That sounds amazing," Sora says, sounding interested.

"Yeah, anything is possible if you play your cards right. It's all about taking chances and making the most of every moment," I continue, trying to suggest my love.

"Taking chances and making the most of every moment? That's a great way to look at it," Sora says, sounding thoughtful.

"Yeah, it's all about making the most of every moment and taking a risk. You never know what you'll find if you don't try," I say, trying to hint at my feelings.

"You never know what you'll find if you don't try. That's a good point, Riku," Sora says, sounding wise.

"Yeah, so... what do you say, Sora? Want to take a chance and make the most of every moment with me?" I ask, trying to be bold.

"Uh, I don't know, Riku. I mean, I really like spending time with you and everything, but... well, I'm still in love with Kairi," Sora says, sounding apologetic.

"Oh, right. I knew that," I reply, feeling disappointed.

"You did?" Sora asks, sounding surprised.

"Yeah, you talk about her all the time. I just thought that maybe... maybe I could make you see that life is a game and anything is possible," I admit, feeling foolish.

"Make me see that life is a game and anything is possible? Riku, I love Kairi. She's my everything," Sora says, sounding determined.

"Right, of course. Sorry, I just... I don't know what I was thinking," I reply, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay, Riku. I'm just glad that you're my friend. You always make me smile," Sora says, sounding supportive.

"Uh, yeah, I guess I do. Everything is a game if you smile when you're doing it, right?" I say, trying to sound cheerful.

"Everything is a game if you smile when you're doing it. I like that, Riku. That's a good attitude to have," Sora says, smiling at me.

"Yeah, it's all about making the most of every moment..."

Soldier

Awards
This program is terrifying, this is honestly something I'd assume a basement dweller with tons of time on his hands and is a Soriku shipper would concoct among other fics (no shade to people who write fanfiction or basement dwellers, just the vibe I'd get from this).

314Dec

Awards
Website
ai4free.ai
Yeah Chat Gpt is a really cool and sometimes really terrifying software (although can be quite dumb as well). And it was a real trailblazer. But now there are a lot of different options for AI text generators which are supperior to CHatGPT in most ways

Back