• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I want my mother to die alone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sonofjafar

Awards
i have officially had it. I end up going on a wild goose chase to my local pharmacy for some meds I need and my mother makes it my fault. This ain’t this first time this has happened either. She constantly makes me feel gaslit and manipulated into feeling bad for living my life has the way I want to live it. What does she do? She makes it about her and how she’s the one getting gaslit by me. The only time I feel free in my own house is when I’m completely alone and that will never happen because she feels like she has to stay there when her own house is only a few blocks away. When will this bitch die?! Cuz that sounds like the happiest day of my life at this point

Isa331

Awards
Hi Sonofjafar, has there been any updates since you posted it? I hope you feel better now, maybe more space between you and your mom. Dumb questions (knowing I ignore 99% of your situation), is it possible for your mom to mainly live in her house and only visit you in your house certain hours/days and/or vice versa? You mentioned she has her own house a couple of blocks away from yours, so before reading that part I was thinking "oh, maybe is one of those situations where she has to live with you because she doesn't have her own place so it isn't that easy to ask her to move out", but given the situation I'd think that an good compromise would be for her to live the majority of her time in her own house. Is that something possible? If it is, I'd start there and see where it goes, some distance and you having your house 100% completely for you might do you wonders. If it's not possible, well, depending on the situation (if you could recap it that'd great) I have some suggestions in mind.

Hope you feel better by now (y)

Back