• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

First of all, I imagined Mickey in Radiant Garden, walking towards the castle, then it switched to Mickeys point of view, and the camera moved over to someone standing at the top of the stairs in front of the castle, watching everyone running trying to find safety. Then I thought some more. Mickey fighting off heartless in the RoD and finding the Kingdom Key D.

Then I thought of Aqua walking through the CoD and looking at everything that was being taken over by the darkness..

This game, to me, has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

D VLK

Maby aqua will have to fight all those heartless of the organisation 13. Maby that big heartless boss she fought was axel?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Maby aqua will have to fight all those heartless of the organisation 13. Maby that big heartless boss she fought was axel?

The heartless of the organization members were just plain normal heartless and nothing special!

@Nate:
I suppose you're implying the fall of Radiant Garden when Maleficent invaded with her heartless army...I think that event has a very high chance to be shown in BBS v2...if it is a game after all.

Maxyli138

Until we know what BbS V.2 is really about (and if it will be an actual game or not) we can only speculate on this "mystery" game. What you said sounds likely to happen going by the little hints we have to work with.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The heartless of the organization members were just plain normal heartless and nothing special!

@Nate:
I suppose you're implying the fall of Radiant Garden when Maleficent invaded with her heartless army...I think that event has a very high chance to be shown in BBS v2...if it is a game after all.

I am really anticipating the fall of Radiant Garden....I really want to see that.
It's something I hope they end up adding in.

Revolution

@Nate:

Didn't Radiant Garden fall when Xehanort and the others opened the Door, releasing Heartless and Darkness? I always assumed it fell then and Maleficent came around later and took over what was left.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Didn't Radiant Garden fall when Xehanort and the others opened the Door, releasing Heartless and Darkness? I always assumed it fell then and Maleficent came around later and took over what was left.

Squall changed his name to Leon because he was ashamed that he couldn't save his home town, which was Radiant Garden, that was consumed by the darkness. So yah, Radiant Garden did fall to the darkness for a set period of time.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Heartless don't exist within the hearts of worlds; Maleficent took over RG with the Heartless sometime after the apprentices became Nobodies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
They should just call it BBS Fall of Radiant Garden

I'm not a big fan of that name, but also that title implies the game will mainly be about the fall of Radiant Garden which I don't think is great, because they why not have a BBS Fall of ______ (Disney World) and make numerous spinoffs. I think Bbs V2 might cover what happened to those worlds which were plunged into darkness (like what they were like in the RoD when Aqua went through them), her time in the RoD, and Mickey's adventures as well. There will obviously be more than just that, but that is some of the stuff.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How about we just stick with Birth By Sleep Volume 2 and not add any extra titles to it?

To the OP, Mickey wouldn't have been around to see the downfall of RG. He was probably taking care of things in his own world, or tracking other worlds being taken by the Darkness.

It seems implied that we'll be seeing what happens to the worlds that fell to Darkness, RG being one of them. Though the only difference would appear to be that Aqua will visit the worlds that were moved to the Realm of Darkness. Wasn't Hollow Bastion still in the Realm of Light even though it was completely taken by Darkness?

Radar

Bronze Member
Hollow Bastion was never actually taken over by darkness, that is why it is in the RoL correct?

As much as I would love the see the epic castle in the ROD, I dont think its gonna happen..

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hollow Bastion was never actually taken over by darkness, that is why it is in the RoL correct?

As much as I would love the see the epic castle in the ROD, I dont think its gonna happen..

It was. They say it a bunch of times in KH1. First, Xehanort the Apprentice had opened the door to the world's Heart, then he created the Heartless factory then Maleficent invaded the world with her own Heartless. That was why many people evacuated the world (and others got left behind in the chaos)

I would assume the reason it didn't fall into the RoD was because it was the capital of light.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It was. They say it a bunch of times in KH1. First, Xehanort the Apprentice had opened the door to the world's Heart, then he created the Heartless factory then Maleficent invaded the world with her own Heartless. That was why many people evacuated the world (and others got left behind in the chaos)

I would assume the reason it didn't fall into the RoD was because it was the capital of light.

Also, maybe Xehanort and Maleficent did not want it to fall in to the RoD because they needed it to contain the PoH.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm going to be murdered for this, but Since RG/HB is Kairi's world, shouldn't we find out the events in her scenrio (From the restoration Committee's POV) Leon and the others were apart of the madness before going to Traverse Town, so they must have some memory of it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to be murdered for this, but Since RG/HB is Kairi's world, shouldn't we find out the events in her scenrio (From the restoration Committee's POV) Leon and the others were apart of the madness before going to Traverse Town, so they must have some memory of it.

The chances of her even getting a scenario are very slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back